Gearbox case?

pete roper

Yeah, six speed. Five speeds are ten a penny. I sold all my *Old* Guzzi munt a few years ago including several five speeds in various states of distress but I've still got one n the shed! I'm sure it just got squeezed out of some other space/time continuum and simply popped into existence in my garage because I sure as shit didn't put it there! :lol:

• Haha 3

On 12/15/2022 at 6:09 PM, docc said:

This may qualify as slander, but I have decided to not ever buy anything from that particular vendor. He has (thay have...) come to my attention fairly regulary in the course of searches for various parts for my motorcycles. My impression, the price tends to be high, and the assertion that the part is "in good condition" may sometimes be stretching the truth.

A couple of examples: a tank for a GTR 1000 Kawasaki in "good useable condition" with a dent in it and obvious rust inside. The price was at the top end of the scale.

Some cams for the same bike in "good condition", also for a very healthy price, and with pitting on the cam lobes that was obvious on the photos.

So, if anyone is thinking about buying there, have a really close look at the pictures, and look for some other offers to see how the price compares.

• Like 2