The World's Quickest Cars

We saw a Lucid when we were getting out of the car at French Lick at the hotel. I did s slow walk around and knew I was looking at something special . Did my research and had a long conversation with one of the staff about this car . We agreed this thing was righteous ! 

• Like 1

That $20k oil change would get old REAL fast ! You heard me . If I were smart enuf , I'd post the link .

All joking aside , you would not get upstaged if you pulled up into the Jiffy Mart parking lot in this !

I would love the comparison to move into up front cost of each and then move along to absolute cost over say a five year term... resale and stuff like that. And then there is the soul moving experience to consider over the term of ownership as well as so much else when you move into these levels.

Me thinks the toasters are gonna loose.......... IMHO   :rolleyes:

Just thinking how fun it is to ride 100 mph on a bike, and then imagine how fast 200 mph feels on a Moto GP bike and then another 100 mph on top of that - that's truly insane - must be a hell of an adrenaline rush!

The Bugatti is just an amazing piece of art...couldn't agree more!  I wonder what the highest mileage Bugatti in the world has...probably not more than a few thousand miles I should imagine...it's difficult to add the miles when you're just doing Sunday drives around Monaco or Dubai! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 12/19/2022 at 6:14 PM, PJPR01 said:

Just thinking how fun it is to ride 100 mph on a bike, and then imagine how fast 200 mph feels on a Moto GP bike and then another 100 mph on top of that - that's truly insane - must be a hell of an adrenaline rush!

The Bugatti is just an amazing piece of art...couldn't agree more!  I wonder what the highest mileage Bugatti in the world has...probably not more than a few thousand miles I should imagine...it's difficult to add the miles when you're just doing Sunday drives around Monaco or Dubai! 

https://robbreport.com/motors/cars/bugatti-chiron-pur-sport-service-maintenance-costs-1234637963/

• Haha 1