Replacement Speedo Choices

LaGrasta

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2251832623693399.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2usa&_randl_shipto=US

any other known sources?

I plan to ensure the cable is still working, as well as the gear mechanism, prior to purchasing a new entire unit.

My reply from Joel

Almost always it is the odometer that stops working on that model moto guzzi. If neither the odometer and the pointer are not working it is “ usually “ the cable or the drive, although sometimes ( rarely ) it is the gage.

Please call for any questions.
Thanks 
Joel 

Joel levine 
J Levine inc.
610 south Chattanooga street 
Lafayette Georgia 30728
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mikev said:

title had me a little bit worried at what I might not be able to unsee ... bit since it was in tech topics and not in idle banter thought I'd give it a go 

OMG, didn't even see that. Too funny!

• Like 1

I got my foxes  fixes at Joel Levine.

Docc, has a complete set-up from Speed Hut that's a near replica of the stock gauges with Guzzi eagles and everything.  Just search here and you can probably find the link and order the exact same one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I did a research earlier today, and it seemed all of the aftermarkets choices need extensive mods to work. Is this true?

@docc Yours look terrific! If these are simple to bolt in, plus in; I'm a buyer. 

Since we're speaking of the instrument cluster, how is everyone measuring their fuel, merely the odometer? I ran out the other day. I tipped the bike over toward the petcock and made it another 2 miles to the gas station.

• Like 1

I use a combination of idiot light and trip odometer to determie my fuel needs & range.  I've run out of fuel on my Eldo twice last summer cause I'm an old fool and that bike has neither trip odometer or idiot light and l ran with both fuel taps open versus one open/one closed so I'd have some reserve fuel.  Glad you made it to a gas station.  Yeah, riding boots ain't made for walking.

Art

• Like 2
  • Haha 2