Red Frame V11 Sport in Bianco Polare

5 minutes ago, LowRyter said:

snow white?  just a guess.  One of the few colors that doesn't quite  work.

I would have left the original foot peg "pork chops" red. The new V100 Mandello will also be available in white.

V100-WHT-Right.jpg

Mate, you can't judge the sound of anything going by a film on youtube that was probably recorded with a telephone. Going by the look of the pipes, they're probably too loud for my taste.

It's nice that his blinkers work, but if my horn (the one on the V11 Le Mans) sounds like his does in the video, I will definitely be fitting a proper one instead. B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looking at the dash, it looks like he lowered it somehow. The top of the triple clamp looks like it is from a 1100 Sport or something different than stock. There are a lot of subtle changes than just the paint. I think the Akrapovic’s look righteous. Lastly, I have never seen a white V11 Sport, definitely different. 

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

Looking at the dash, it looks like he lowered it somehow. The top of the triple clamp looks like it is from a 1100 Sport or something different than stock. There are a lot of subtle changes than just the paint. I think the Akrapovic’s look righteous. Lastly, I have never seen a white V11 Sport, definitely different. 

That triple (common to the earlier SPOrT 1100 and 1100 Sport-i) was fitted to some early V11 Sport, as well. The different offset is very likely one (major) source of criticism of the handling of the very earliest V11 Sports . . .

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, docc said:

That triple (common to the earlier SPOrT 1100 and 1100 Sport-i) was fitted to some early V11 Sport, as well. The different offset is very likely one (major) source of criticism of the handling of the very earliest V11 Sports . . .

Moto Guzzi seemed to love picking up a few parts lying around the factory and use (some of) them in the next model year. Status normal, pre-Aprilia-Piaggio I guess. 

• 1 month later...