Cedar Vale KS Spring 2023

leroysch

Been the only Spiney showing up to this the last few years....how about some company (even if you show up on or in something else)?

May 11-14 . 

10th annual Guzzi Gathering in Cedar Vale KS . 
 Hewins Park , 101 Sale Barn RD 

Come hang out in an idyllic setting and shelter in an 110 year old pavilion that is on the National Historic Registry . 

Believe it or not there are some fun roads in the area , and this part of Kansas is verdant and hilly . 

Saturday evening catfish and hush puppy meal done from scratch .

$30.00 per person , $45.00 per couple . This covers tent camping and the Sat evening meal . As with most Guzzi rallies someone will be cooking for the group Thurs and Fri evening , we will have donation cans out  to cover those folks . 

This is done by deposit so the host knows how much food to order . 

contact oldbike54@gmail.com for info . 

100_0611.JPG

100_0571.JPG

100_0568.JPG

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Always on the calendar for me...see you there again this year Leroy!

630 miles door to door...maybe I should do it on the Scura this year...but the Norge is so much easier for carrying camping gear and the long distances.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dusty runs a Spring Rally that caters to the old Guzzi crowd and a Fall Rally that set up on Adv Riders board.   Just to clarify to help determine which one or both rallies you might want to attend.  Me, I saw the Sultan on New Year's and still didn't get it straight. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Not going to make it, family social Saturday, shrimp boil. 

If anyone is free Thursday or Friday, can meet for lunch.  Perhaps Mexican at the Ponca City Airport?  The restaurant in Pawnee? 

I'll be in the Harper/Anthony KS area Thursday AM so could make either one. Which Pawnee restaurant?

I just saw your post.  I've been in touch with Prescott, so perhaps they'll be three.  Both days good for you?  

I see you've loaded up on more motorcycles.  

How about 1:00 at Click's steakhouse in Pawnee?   They have everything from burgers to steaks.   We might get the word out to any folks with an interest. 

Pawnee Bill's state park is pretty neat with it's view.

SInce you're doing the rally, you might try the Mexican food at the Ponca City Airport while you're there.

On 5/3/2023 at 7:03 PM, leroysch said:

Sounds like a plan...:thumbsup:

Plans change or go one hold. 

Due to tornado damage my sister has cancelled the shrimp boil.  I'm thinking about taking the trailer up to CV on Thursday and attending.  Sorry about the drama

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LowRyter said:

Plans change or go one hold. 

Due to tornado damage by sister has cancelled the shrimp boil.  I'm thinking about taking the trailer up to CV on Thursday and attending.  Sorry about the drama

Message received.

• Thanks 1