The Grand Motorcycle Tour of Scotland

This is definitely a bucket list trip for me, the video is narrated nicely, beautiful views of Scotland. :thumbsup: There are more videos of this trip but I shared the first to get you started.....

• Like 3

gobsmacked.... lol.... Scottish accented included!

No Guzzi?

Interesting the collegial communication system.

No lassies? only blokes?

Everyone is impressed by the GS handling; no surprise there.

But the Stelvio?

Loved it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I spent some time in Edinburgh a few short years ago, and I'm anxious to return. I really enjoyed it there. I'd like to rent a home for half a year in my retirement to really experience Scotland!

• Like 3

+1for Scotland, dress corectly, it's green everywhere for a reason. More than 100 Whisky destilleries. Macallan, hmm.
Cheers Tom. 133de1e5f36aea0163912e9d4720ca13.jpg

Sent fra min SM-S906B via Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, LaGrasta said:

my favorite Scotch is Ballentines

Throughout the years, I found that Lagavulin was my preferred Islay. I used to be partial to Glenmorangie, but that was before the Lagavulin.

When you think that back in the 90's we paid the equivalent of 40 dollars for a bottle; today the cheapest one is at 90 dollars....

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Weegie said:

Well let me know if any of you plan to venture this way

@Tomchri Norway blows Scotland into the weeds when it comes to stunning scenery, but our booze is a lot cheaper

Scenery ok, but do like plenty in Scotland. Listen to Amy Mcdonald talk, and sing, great l think.  Beer and +++.

Edinburg-Inverness last july seeing friends.  Magni ++ was on my mind  :food:,, 

Cheers Tom.

• Like 3

Ha ha 

Weegie, you're right about the grog in Scandinavia though...

I seem to recall 5 pound pints when they were 85 pence in the UK!

Needless to say didn't drink much there!

But I do recall bumping into a group of mad Swedes travelling through Norway somewhere north of Oslo and their WICKED moonshine...

They also couldn't afford to drink so brought their own with them and invited me and my mate to have a drink with them!

Heh he wicked shit that was....!

Cheers Guzzler

• Like 2
  • Haha 2