V11 for sale online/ Craigslist and all others

chamberlin

Oh my! The (minty) twin to my bike! I've pm'd the seller to try to get the vin to feed my curiosity. This is the 1st V11 for sale that I've seen with my same gunmetal tank and grey MG lettering. It seems the +03 naked's are more rare than the specialty models! I'm hoping I can also get some hi-res pics of this gem!

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=321378853011

• Like 1

Oh my! The (minty) twin to my bike! I've pm'd the seller to try to get the vin to feed my curiosity. This is the 1st V11 for sale that I've seen with my same gunmetal tank and grey MG lettering. It seems the +03 naked's are more rare than the specialty models! I'm hoping I can also get some hi-res pics of this gem!

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=321378853011

The VIN is listed in the listing: ZGUKTC0144M111155

The VIN is listed in the listing: ZGUKTC0144M111155

Yes thanks- Originally, I was using the eBay app, and it doesn't show VINs...but I did find it later online. I now have a new thread started regarding production time frames.

• 3 weeks later...

I missed this when it was posted but yes, I'm the one who got that one, actually from Cincinnati, but was also listed in the Indy CL.  The PO was the original owner and bought it from a dealer in upstate New York in 2001.  It's a 2002 model though.

It will certainly be interesting to see what an '04 LM with only 1800 miles will ebay for!

Special cases, though, these bikes that have just sat and sat for ten years. :luigi:

Docc, it might have 3555 miles (according to eBay details....but either way it is a nice low mileage LM!

It's getting harder and harder to look at these low mileage bikes.... if I had the means (i.e. Lotto winner) I'd be picking up one of each for the collection!