V11 for sale online/ Craigslist and all others

chamberlin

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-other/edmonton/2014-moto-guzzi-norge-1200-gt-for-parts/1661665072?undefined

I noticed this recycler business, parting out a 2014 Norge in Alberta,Canada.

If you need rare/expensive parts for a CARC bike,might be worth looking at.

Almost worth taking a peek at the ad just to admire how beautiful a Norge can be in lime green, omfg! :vomit:

I just realized the vomit in the emoji is a similar shade of green,lol.

:grin:

• Sad 1

I’ve never understood people washing their bikes before putting them up for sale and taking pictures of the bikes dripping wet... can’t be arsed to dry them, job done - they must be in a hurry to sell... :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Speedfrog said:

I’ve never understood people washing their bikes before putting them up for sale and taking pictures of the bikes dripping wet... can’t be arsed to dry them, job done - they must be in a hurry to sell... :rolleyes:

In the Northwest, drops of water on things is perfectly normal...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, fotoguzzi said:

Totally different gear box, the Cali has a 5 speed

I had the same shield on my 04 EV.

Facebook Market place (I am still roaming around for Quotas)

This is a 5 weeks old add; I don't know if it is still available.

2002 Moto Guzzi scura

$6,800

Seller's Description

Super rare Bike- this is a Guzzi V11 Sport Scura limited edition. moto guzzi only made 600 ( here you see serial number 601) of those and only 80 were exported to the U.S. year 2002, 18900 original miles, clean Oklahoma title, raised handle bars, changed tail section, carbon parts, Coppa Italia paint job - all Ohlins suspension, fork serviced 2022, Brembo brakes- haven’t ridden it for the last 4 years, needs a service and tires- starts and drives- super rare - make me an offer / text nine18 8one4 15zerozero

On 6/13/2023 at 9:39 PM, p6x said:

Facebook Market place (I am still roaming around for Quotas)

This is a 5 weeks old add; I don't know if it is still available.

2002 Moto Guzzi scura

$6,800

Seller's Description

Super rare Bike- this is a Guzzi V11 Sport Scura limited edition. moto guzzi only made 600 ( here you see serial number 601) of those and only 80 were exported to the U.S. year 2002, 18900 original miles, clean Oklahoma title, raised handle bars, changed tail section, carbon parts, Coppa Italia paint job - all Ohlins suspension, fork serviced 2022, Brembo brakes- haven’t ridden it for the last 4 years, needs a service and tires- starts and drives- super rare - make me an offer / text nine18 8one4 15zerozero

Rear turn signals 😳

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

Rear turn signals 😳

Good catch!

However we need to keep in mind that not all of us are "purists"?

I try to keep my Le Mans as it came out of the factory in 2004. The Quota I went to check in Boise was modified by its owner. I did not tell him I found some of the modifications desecration, because anyone can do what they want on what they own;

• Like 1