Another relay fried

Pressureangle

10 minutes ago, docc said:

I looked and do see the Sport 1100-i  as a selection in guzzidiag.  Probably not valid in this case because of the Cliff Jeffries myECU ?

Just now, audiomick said:

It looks like he supplies some kind of analysis program. I guess one would have to contact him and ask. :huh2:

https://www.myecu.biz/MyECU/index.htm

Yep, that's Cliff; a solid part of the community. Let's just ask him here . . .

Yo, @Cliff, will guzzidiag connect to your ECU?

12 hours ago, audiomick said:

or, if it wont,

do you have a similar Program to read out your ECU?

MyECU uses an Android app and bluetooth dongle to tune. It's a fundamentally simple system with complete ownership of the program. The only complaint I can make is that I need reading glasses and a magnifying glass to make adjustments to a small map area as the numbers are tiny. I believe you can export the .bin files into TunerPro, but I've not done it. 

• Thanks 1

The reason I brought up guzzidiag is to verify the idle. I have seen V11 300-500 rpm low relative to the tachometer reading. No big deal riding along, but at idle that means an indicated 1050 could be 750 (no good for charging), or even lower.

@Pressureangle, it seems you have already noted your tach error somehow?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, docc said:

The reason I brought up guzzidiag is to verify the idle. I have seen V11 300-500 rpm low relative to the tachometer reading. No big deal riding along, but at idle that means an indicated 1050 could be 750 (no good for charging), or even lower.

@Pressureangle, it seems you have already noted your tach error somehow?

I did, and it's accurate but for the needle wiggle. I do have a brand-new (2 years now) and *very* expensive NOS Daytona tach installed. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/9/2023 at 2:30 PM, Pressureangle said:

I believe you can export the .bin files into TunerPro, but I've not done it. 

I don't know for sure either, but the blokes who developed Guzzidiag refer to that program as well. I suspect you are right in your assumption.