V11 universals

activpop

Placing an order for myself and one other member for universal crosses. CR 15/22x50.2 

Made in Italy. Since the Canadian supplier deals only in wholesale, a gentleman there will package and send through UPS or Canadian Post as a favor. It is not their everyday method of doing business,  and if he was deluged with single orders my guess this deal would end. 

Units are around $35 US plus shipping...

This is the only place I have found that has them in NA. They are available also in Romania...if you happen to be in the area.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thought I posted to this thread- oopsie. 

I have a new spare on the shelf and an entire shaft assembly as well. One of these days I'm going to get up to Orlando with it and get a quote on having CV shafts made.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, deadpen69 said:

I'm kicking myself as well. I haven't even tore into mine yet. Hoping mine are still serviceable. Curious, how many miles on your black sport?

14k. I dont think mine was taken care of particularly well. Plus IDK how anybody can get to those front unis with the access it has, or really lack of. Easy to grease with it all apart though. Mine dont feel the best, both fore and aft, so they will be replaced.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, gregbent31 said:

Still available?

Sorry, all spoken for. I only got a dozen, didn't want to get stuck with extras. Almost every week I get a request for a pair. Not looking to make money on these, just helping out fellow owners. I might get another dozen if I get a few more requests. I want another pair myself.

• Thanks 2

I would be interested in a pair if you're ordering. Just let me know how much to 48066 and where to send it. I did some disassembly today and although the current units are still serviceable, I'd like to have a pair handy for the next time I change the tire. 

54 minutes ago, deadpen69 said:

I would be interested in a pair if you're ordering. Just let me know how much to 48066 and where to send it. I did some disassembly today and although the current units are still serviceable, I'd like to have a pair handy for the next time I change the tire. 

Check your PM's. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, deadpen69 said:

Will do. I didn't notice until yesterday that they recommend changing them out at 20,000 KM in the book.  

Pay no attention. That was no doubt cut and pasted (using real scissors and paste) from the early spineys that didn't have grease zerks.

• Thanks 2

I asked the gentleman at Technomec how the future looks for stocking these essential parts for our bikes. He indicated that they are readily available to them, but they only sell about ten units a year. We just purchased a dozen, so in one order we broke their annual sales number. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Chuck said:

Pay no attention. That was no doubt cut and pasted (using real scissors and paste) from the early spineys that didn't have grease zerks.

Replacement 20,000 km seemed a little ambitious but reasonable. They feel fine to me with no grit or slop. My bike seems to have been loved by its previous owners. I'm confident running them as is with fresh grease, but I think I'm going to pick up a pair or two and stick them on the shelf anyhow. 

• Like 2