Ducati set a new record in 2022; 1 Billion Euros total revenue!

On 3/28/2023 at 7:03 PM, Tomchri said:

27.490 Eur woud be a bargain for a Multi.  Pay the man 34.368 Eur  ( june 22 ) if you want one here.   Took a little while, but now I DO like it. NOT happy under 4k rpm, it's a Duc. Superb handling, and quite easyly capable of doing 270 km, if in a hurry  :rasta:.

heers Tom.

@Tomchri Bjorn Langseth taught me everything there was to know about Norway's taxes while we were working in Port-Harcourt Nigeria.

As he was going to be transferred back to Stavanger, he looked at bringing a Lexus tax free into Norway since having been abroad multiple years, he was entitled to.

Another strategy, was to purchase your vehicle from The Netherlands. There, at the time, you could purchase a new vehicle and keep it in Temporary Transit for 6 months, then import it in your country and pay the taxes on a 6 months old vehicle.

I understand the Multistrada works well:

23 hours ago, p6x said:

@Tomchri Bjorn Langseth taught me everything there was to know about Norway's taxes while we were working in Port-Harcourt Nigeria.

As he was going to be transferred back to Stavanger, he looked at bringing a Lexus tax free into Norway since having been abroad multiple years, he was entitled to.

Another strategy, was to purchase your vehicle from The Netherlands. There, at the time, you could purchase a new vehicle and keep it in Temporary Transit for 6 months, then import it in your country and pay the taxes on a 6 months old vehicle.

I understand the Multistrada works well:

p6x, that tax free import is long gone. If you lived abroad for more than 5year, 1 car was legal. Langseth sounds like a name from the west coast.  
listening to the YouTube guy sounds about right   :D,  1 thing, fuel consumption, could pas 2 liter, WOT. But who cares having fun :rasta:.  Friday guys, IPA time :bier:.

Cheers Tom.