V100 Mandello S

Tomchri

Picked her up today after a 2hour test yesterday. Highway home from the dealer today, about 100m in cold weather. Can't wait for nicer weather. She feels light, so betting she will be fun in the mountains.

More later.

Cheers Tom. d2ef8120915c6a353bd9944f665e3652.jpgde74854b986bc03f48aca7ca87684bbb.jpg

Sent fra min SM-S906B via Tapatalk

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Tomchri said:

about 100m

You live very close to the dealership.... one hundred meters

or was it 160 km?

1 minute ago, p6x said:

You live very close to the dealership.... one hundred meters

or was it 160 km?

100 meter woud be great, but no. More rural than that. My wrong, sometimes miles and sometimes km, so from now on, strickly km :drink:

Cheers Tom.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tomchri said:

betting she will be fun in the mountains.

I do not see a Stelvio in your herd....

Have you considered getting one? or a V85TT? I would imagine the beautiful, wild Norwegian terrain would be the ideal playground?

47 minutes ago, p6x said:

I do not see a Stelvio in your herd....

Have you considered getting one? or a V85TT? I would imagine the beautiful, wild Norwegian terrain would be the ideal playground?

Stelvio looks good for a raindeer, (green) but a bit top heavy and a little lack of power. The Duc raindeer is an amazing bike. Yes I still enjoy what she has to offer, at least some of it  :rasta:  When they showed the V85 first time, red frame, with yellow and white paint =  very nice raindeer, but not enough power IMO.  Again have to say a V11 enjoying herself in the sweet area 5 - 7k, WHAT beats that !!

Cheers Tom.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Tomchri said:

Stelvio looks good for a raindeer, (green) but a bit top heavy and a little lack of power. The Duc raindeer is an amazing bike. Yes I still enjoy what she has to offer, at least some of it  :rasta:  When they showed the V85 first time, red frame, with yellow and white paint =  very nice raindeer, but not enough power IMO.  Again have to say a V11 enjoying herself in the sweet area 5 - 7k, WHAT beats that !!

Cheers Tom.

If you search YouTube, there is a German aficionado taking a 1200 Stelvio through its paces in a very bumpy terrain. It held its own....

Wow! Congratulations,what a beauty.

That's the first time I've ever noticed, how the exhaust headers flow down and back in towards the bottom of the frame,very nice lines.

Once you get some miles in the saddle I'm very interested to hear your impressions compared to your V11.

• Thanks 1

161km in the hills today. Yes a great new toy, a modern Guzzi :rasta:.  Mapping, very good. Love the 105nm at 3500rpm. Means you can behave in normal traffic, BUT what a curb lover. Ok, new bike and all that excitement , I like her. Seen the rear light lighted, Italian.What a beautiful exhaust, no slip ons comes close, and and. Love to hear others experience with the Mandello.  More for real comments later. Good friday gents  :bier:

Cheers Tom.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Tomchri said:

161km in the hills today. Yes a great new toy, a modern Guzzi :rasta:.  Mapping, very good. Love the 105nm at 3500rpm. Means you can behave in normal traffic, BUT what a curb lover. Ok, new bike and all that excitement , I like her. Seen the rear light lighted, Italian.What a beautiful exhaust, no slip ons comes close, and and. Love to hear others experience with the Mandello.  More for real comments later. Good friday gents  :bier:

Cheers Tom.

" IPA Time" , indeed ! :bier:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Luck is defnetly useful. I know riding in some mountains this time of the year coud be exiting, look at my front fender. Blocks and pieces of ice at full speed down the mountain side. Oh yeah, managed to keep her upright, Luck.
A twenty kg iceblock to the helmet woud have been bad Luck. New fender have been ordered. 1060km now. Allrounder is the word. I find myself riding faster with the V11, the 5-7k song comes to mind.
Cheers Tom. 12e67c7e490b157fedecf4f88539adf4.jpg34c72eb14e4e0a97db4333ec06db4f85.jpg5674ab2b49b906014c1d960edc7bb027.jpg

Sent fra min SM-S906B via Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3