correct guzzidiag program download?

red lion

I just received the guzzidiag cables. I'm running windows 11. My bikes are a 2000 sport- 2001 rosso mandello- and a 2002 LeMans. What is the correct guzzidiag program download that I need?

I'm running windows 11 home. 64 bit.  What I think I need, is what ECU model numbers these bikes are running to know what program to download.

The V11 series use the 15M or, if one of the later models that runs a lambda sensor, the 15M-RC.

The Guzzidiag programme covers all ECU's it is compatible with but the 'Reader' and 'Writer' programmes are ECU specific.

• Thanks 1

Open that link to the von-der-salierberg page and follow the instructions in the Basic Tutirorial.

You download the software based upon what operating system you are using (Windows).

At about the sixth step, you will see where to "select your motorcycle (model)."

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but there are so many software choices for windows that I don't know what to download

I downloaded V0.60. Now what 's the next step? do I download the reader and writer?

4 minutes ago, red lion said:

I downloaded V0.60. Now what 's the next step? do I download the reader and writer?

Rather than go to that trouble, see if you can connect to one of your V11 and get GuzziDiag to display selected measurements.

Try to follow the steps in the Basic Tutorial.  It shows the step-by-step:

Once connected, it will be quite interesting to see what your CO Fuel Trim is . . .

2 hours ago, red lion said:

I just received the guzzidiag cables. I'm running windows 11. My bikes are a 2000 sport- 2001 rosso mandello- and a 2002 LeMans. What is the correct guzzidiag program download that I need?

With three different V11, @red lion, it is going to be very interesting to see where the CO Fuel Trim is set on each of them!

• Like 1

When I hook up the cables to the bike, Do the red and black clips go to the battery?

9 minutes ago, red lion said:

When I hook up the cables to the bike, Do the red and black clips go to the battery?

Yeah, man. Step 3 in that tutorial:

> Connect the 3-pin Diagnostic connector and power the 3-pin > OBD II adaptor with 12 volts through the red (+) and black ( - ) clips.

Still watching and waiting for the > connected < success . . .

Gettin' kinda low on popcorn . . .

• Like 1
  • Haha 5