MSG\01...When?

Guest chong-chong

Humm,

I would buy the Ghezzi-Brian like the one in the picture. Looks sweet! and it should be very reliable. :thumbsup:

The Aprilia Mille is cool, but the Ghezzi-Brian is super cool!

Now if I could get one registered in California. :homer:

This bike is a 03 and was at the San Diego Rally last year.

Mike

The Ghezzi-Brian in the photo belongs to myself - it is for sale and a number of things have been done to it since these photos were taken.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey robbiekb, what restaurant you get sick at? I'm headed there this weekend...

Hey Alan-I know that Folgore, you bought that one at Laguna Seca 2 years ago from Arnold Barnhart..I was supposed to deliver it & the Pro Thunder race bike

but had other commitments..the guys in Orange County had called me about 8 months ago looking for differential parts, did you recieve them? Sure is a pretty piece of machinery....check this out-it is for sale, the last of the Supertwins #0004

Robbiekb-there are only pre-owned Supertwins around anymore...occasionally one will pop up on "e"-bay but won't sell or hit the reserve. I do have the black on silver Supertwin up for sale, serial # 0004. PM me for more details if you're interested :thumbsup:

I find it quite interesting that in the race results posted above from the race in Brno that the Honda 600RR was 2 minutes 9.468 seconds slower than the slowest MGS-01- and in only ten laps! However the two MGS's were beat by a GSXR 1000 and a Ducati 749 - are not 749's racing in Formula Extreme too?

I wonder what the fuel capacity and range is.... yeah, that's important ;)

.... and I'm thinking color matched red bags would go best, versus the stadard black ones HB has for the Sport :bbblll: Ones that compliment the lines of the tank would be good. What do you think?

I hope the alternator is up to auxilliary lighting and heated clothing as well :sun:

:P