MSG\01...When?

Guest chong-chong

Interesting because as I believe that the list of American buyers is longer than the number of bikes being imported!

41355[/snapback]

The importers here in Blighty said originally all were sold but that has changed now.

It may have something to do with the original price being floated around as being £12000, when it actually turns out to be £16000.

One has been sold to a racer who is planning to race in Battle Of The Twins or the Manx Grand Prix.

I have toyed with selling my car and buying one- maybe if the prices fall I could be tempted!

:bike:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim, if you want I can post one big enough to be printed scale 1:1 :lol:

she is a beauty, no doubt, in Mandello Cecco turned it on for me and man she is loud, and the digital display lights up like a video game. She is the Ferrari of motorbikes, red is the perfect color.

Jim

Was in a dealer yesterday.  He said 6 are coming to the US and he's getting one.  Should be in the shop next week.  Any news on yours?

Cheers, Tim

42692[/snapback]

I find out Monday or Tuesday if mine is one of the first six (the boat docks this week so they say). Four more are coming later.

Jim, if you want I can post one big enough to be printed scale 1:1 :lol:

she is a beauty, no doubt, in Mandello Cecco turned it on for me and man she is loud, and the digital display lights up like a video game. She is the Ferrari of motorbikes, red is the perfect color.

42303[/snapback]

If the last reply works out I'll have my own 1:1 and I'll make lots of beautiful music with it!