Nearly a Guzzi

Guest Haiiro99

Guest Haiiro99

Hi my name is Haiiro99 and I'm a Guzzista.

Or I'd like to think I will be. I'm very very close to trading in my CBR600F4i for a V11 Le Mans and had a few questions. Most of my riding happens on highways commuting twice a week from Bendigo to Melbourne (Australia). How would a Le Mans hold up under this kind of riding? I've already done 26, 000Kms on the CBR in just over a year.

Are there any bits of "Character" that I could mitigate by a bit of modifying it slightly (eg. more protection around wiring and hose-work)?

Thanks in advanced :)

Haiiro99

Guest rotorhead

The best thing you can do is peruse this website....there is a HUGH amount of info here about all of the quirks and character of a Guzzi :mg:

Keith

Guest Haiiro99

Thanks guys. I've been reading the posts here and it's been a lot of help. If all goes well I'll be on a Le Mans by the end of the week. At the moment the finance is being looked at, subject to approval. It's killing me, but fingers crossed it comes through

Guest Haiiro99

It too easy to say “I am guzzista”

First see and than believe. You know what I mean.

38561[/snapback]

This is true. At the moment, the finance for the Le Mans is awaiting approval. Apparently there's a shortfall in the tradein for the F4i. Fingers crossed..

This is true. At the moment, the finance for the Le Mans is awaiting approval. Apparently there's a shortfall in the tradein for the F4i. Fingers crossed..

38577[/snapback]

Hi Haiiro99 and welcome to the forum,

Good luck with the soon to come V11 - I just turned mine in for 10.000 km inspection + hibernation for the winter :bbblll:

Cheers

Søren

Guest Haiiro99

Hi Haiiro99 and welcome to the forum,

Good luck with the soon to come V11 - I just turned mine in for 10.000 km inspection + hibernation for the winter :bbblll:

Cheers

Søren

38588[/snapback]

Hi Søren,

Had an update from the dealer last friday (I feel like a pain for pestering them, but I MUST have the Guzzi), they're still working on the loan details. Apparently they're having some issues with the deposit or something. Hopefully I'll hear something soon.

Winter hibernation... you should move somewhere warmer like.. say Australia :D it's great here even in winter and if you really want snow you can go to the mountain near Melbourne. Sure it happens at a different time of year though..

Anyhow.. hopefully my next post will have photos and be good news. Fingers crossed