PHOTOS OF Mgs-01 !!!!

debidaph

Hi all I have photos of a road going MGS- o1 which were taken on a recent trip to the famous moto guzzi factory and the stunning moto guzzi museum.

iam shareing these images with the forum , have a look. hope you like them.

Kind Regards

Steve.

Hi all I have two photos of a road going msg- o1 which were taken on a recent  trip to the famous moto guzzi factory and the stunning moto guzzi museum.

I do not have a scanner but would like to share these images with the forum , so if someone out there (pref in uk) with a scanner can email me with their address I would be happy to post them off and they could upload them so every one could have a look.

Kind Regards

Steve.

38801[/snapback]

I LIVE IN LIVERPOOL ,IF YOU WANT TO SEND THEM TO ME I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SCAN THEM AND SEND THEM BACK TO YOU

YOU CAN EMAIL ME DIRECT ON KENNYGRIFFITHS@BLUEYONDER.CO.UK

CHEERS

KENNY V11 TENNI (KENNY WITH A TENNI) :lol:

not msg,

38968[/snapback]

MSG? Must have been referring to the early 1980s heavy metal band Michael Schenker Group. Thinking about them makes me want to grow a mullet, a dodgy moustache and put my tight leather trousers on so I can bang my head and rock.

Trouble is the trousers don't fit any more and have no hair left!

:homer:

:grin:

Don't forget  the arrow shaped guitar!  :grin:

38975[/snapback]

Michael Schenker's relationship with Moto Guzzi is closely guarded. His first band UFO was actually christened due to a spelling mistake. He meant to call the band UFI as a tribute to the oil filter used in his 850 Le Mans but typed it wrong and the new name stuck.

He wrote the song "Lights Out" in protest at the unrelaibility of Italian electrics, then went on to record "Feels Like a Good Thing" after pulling a 100 metre stand up wheelie on his V11.

All true. Honest. :whistle:

Well,

It's easier to test things quick if you just can drive it on the street, so this would be the test-prototype for the mgs01 corsa.

Or the personal funbike from mr ghezzi hemself :-)

Little chance that this one is going to make it a s streetbike like this.

This could have been the testbike to see if the engine would survive on the road in

commuter traffic. Test result: negative