Welcome to me!

jimbemotumbo

New guy here. New to Guzzi but been riding for 30+ years. Mostly Harley's with a few japanese and brit bikes thrown in. Motocrossed and road raced in the early 70's through 80 or so. Started on a late 60's Husky then 125 Suz mx'er, then 250. Rode for local Yamaha a bit and they switched me to a TZ. Got a real job and well you know the rest.

Been on HDs for 15 years & missed the corners, especially living here in Colorado. Many nice canyon roads calling my name. Soooo, after years of lusting after Italian twins, I bought a low mileage 2000 V11S. Now I just have to find a few spare hours to ride the Road King. I think I'm going to be riding this goose alot!

Adjusted the valves today and went through all the fasteners just to be sure. I love how this V11 is put together! So easy to work on.

Thanks for all the tips I've seen so far. I look forward to learning alot about these wonderful motorcycles.

Welcome jimotumbo :bier: And dlaing you post whore :rolleyes: This is no way to catch up with Al :grin:

39002[/snapback]

I was using dial up for the past year, so Al really blew me away in total posts.

I just got DSL so 2000 posts is not far away.