Presents!!!!!

Guest motomaniac

O.K. First of all when you posted this it wasnt even Christmas yet in Greenville! So methinks that youve been peeking, which means that youve been naughty...not nice.

By order of Santa's Secret Police :thing: (Motorcycle Unit) you are hereby commanded to contact me as your gloves MUST be confiscated, and given to a more worthy (NICE not naughty) recipient! Your tankbag too!

:xmas: Merry Christmas, Joe

Nae Guzzi gifts for me this year although i have kinda spoiled myself on that front this year :)

Instead I got a Scalectrix set along with Valentino Rossi and Max Biaggi bikes to race :)

Now i need to figure out how to but say a Capirossi bike and then remodel it to look the the Guzzi V8 :)

Merry Christmas !

Hi Paul,

To know about Dale Earnhart, you will have most likely to reside in the deep south of the US of A, and have a serious, if not permanent case of a red neck.

Ciao, Steve G.

P.S., I got 3 best of's this Christmas, Patsy Kline, Carlos Devandip Santana, and Bobby Darrin. Oh, and Boston 1. And a taster kit of fine Celtic Ales from Scotland, barley wine, cyzer, froach ale, etc. , and Red Breast single malt Irish whiskey.

Ciao, Steve G.

Guest motomaniac

Steve G, I'll overlook the blatant insult and the broad stereotyping of us Southerners, and say it looks like you had a damn fine Christmas. :drink:

I got 3 best of's this Christmas, Patsy Kline, Carlos Devandip Santana, and Bobby Darrin. Oh, and Boston 1. And a taster kit of fine Celtic Ales from Scotland, barley wine, cyzer, froach ale, etc. , and Red Breast single malt Irish whiskey.

Ciao, Steve G.

39556[/snapback]

My condolences, Steve,

looks like Tex won the gift tally competition.

What a truly fourtunate guy.

He is special, in more ways than one. :D

I made out like a bandit. New CRG Hind sight mirrors and the wife is paying for a Rich Maund seat rebuild. It's going in the mail this week. Sweet!!!! All I need now is my FBF slip-ons.... hmmm, good thing I have a birthday coming up! Gonna be one slime green classic for the ages! :grin::wub:

a taster kit of fine Celtic Ales from Scotland

Any from Traquair House? I have relatives who live about 3 miles from there and when I went a visiting I checked it out thoroughly - including thee gate that Bonnie Prince Charlie was the last person to go through!

If you have any problems with the Irish I would be glad to come sort it out for you!

Bill, FBF slip-ons? Maybe we can go for a package deal? Where are you going to source them?

Yeah, you're right Todd, Tex did well. A portable air tank beats the heck out of Patsy Kline any day. A Santana 5 cd collector set has serious merit though, don't ya think?

Don't worry MotoManiac, it's never personal. If you can't laugh at yourself, well I don't know. Just call me a commie-canuck-cheese-head and we'll call it even.

Ciao, Steve G.

Hi Bill,

Well, of course the price will be right. I'm not partial to carbon cans, I'd go for the stainless ones though. I think he [Ferracci] still sells them. I recently priced out LeoVince, and Giannelli, stainless, available in Canada late January, in the 1200$ range. Chris Beauchemin just got Staintunes delivered to his house here for I think $875 taxes in.

We'll have to talk more.

Ciao, Steve G.