Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

11 minutes ago, gstallons said:

Where was this pic taken ?

Tullahoma, Tennessee, near the downtown Veteran's Memorial Park I visited today.

IMG_9906.jpg

• Like 10

On 5/13/2023 at 8:58 PM, Guzziglide said:

This picture was taken on the Going To The Sun road in Glacier National Park Montana.

Spectacular ride and views!

I motored through Glacier National for the first time about a year ago (via four-wheel conveyance). I was gobsmacked, tongue-wagged the whole way through. 

Love the punch she has to offer . Dynotech.de ++. But hate the frontend. To much - rake. Ok, she was built for very aggressive riding.
Rosso Corsa is like riding a Citroën.
Cheers Tom. 01bc3224b9f86a558234360311c8fb1f.jpgb1fdb6d641f3639f85c38a29cbf5fb11.jpg

Sent fra min SM-S906B via Tapatalk

• Like 13

8 hours ago, Tomchri said:

Love the punch she has to offer emoji16.png. Dynotech.de ++. But hate the frontend. To much - rake. Ok, she was built for very aggressive riding.
Cheers Tom. 01bc3224b9f86a558234360311c8fb1f.jpgb1fdb6d641f3639f85c38a29cbf5fb11.jpg

The Citroën reference gives me pause, and nervous memories . . . :blink:

IMG_3630.jpg

IMG_3639.jpg

Is see the Dynotech.de ++ Greenie has some special triple trees, @Tomchri.

Has the fork angle been changed from the factory 25º to something steeper?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, docc said:

IMG_3630.jpg

IMG_3639.jpg

Actually I saw that and wondered if it had been changed too....

Hmmm enquiring minds would like to know.

Cheers

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Tomchri said:

Love the punch she has to offer emoji16.png. Dynotech.de ++. But hate the frontend. To much - rake. Ok, she was built for very aggressive riding.
Cheers Tom. b1fdb6d641f3639f85c38a29cbf5fb11.jpg

Looks like someone added a much larger oil cooler to the green bike above, plumbed into the "deep V sump".  It was my understanding, I think from Pete Roper, that the external oil cooler wasn't typically necessary anymore with the "deep V sump" installed, and even when needed with the standard "flat broad sump" the oil cooler was still controlled with thermostatic valving to not overcool the engine.  Curious, what was the reasoning for this very large oil cooler in combination with the "deep V sump"?

That fly screen is also very nice.  Who makes that?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, docc said:

IMG_3630.jpg

IMG_3639.jpg

Yes it has, I way prefer the original trees on my other Greenie.  Not a good feeling, she isn't very interested in turning, until suddenly VERY interested. Probably ok on the track, with your body hanging on the side. Winter project.  My other V11's do ride like a 2.5 Turbo Cx,  smooth and very enjoyable, never mind the wrenching.

Cheers Tom.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Speedfrog said:

You ought to think DS or SM and not 2CV...

And CX :rasta:.

Cheers Tom.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, al_roethlisberger said:

Looks like someone added a much larger oil cooler to the green bike above, plumbed into the "deep V sump".  It was my understanding, I think from Pete Roper, that the external oil cooler wasn't typically necessary anymore with the "deep V sump" installed, and even when needed with the standard "flat broad sump" the oil cooler was still controlled with thermostatic valving to not overcool the engine.  Curious, what was the reasoning for this very large oil cooler in combination with the "deep V sump"?

That fly screen is also very nice.  Who makes that?

It's a Stelvio cooler I think, and yes I heard that to, not needed with the deep sump. No room for a steering damper.  Like you said it's valve controlled. a little more oil the only advantage at the moment. Pete is down under, here close to the  N pole way colder. 

I shoud try to get in contact with the first owner, 1999 - 2020. He is the one who spend almost 40k Euro on the bike.  Don't think he did any wrenching himself. Must have loved his bike thou.

Flyscreen,   see if I can find something out.

Cheers Tom.

Good seat deserves a good front end, period.
Cheers Tom. d4233604ebfa9f8e631cae6159ed4c00.jpg1941798d066bb8cb33bed716a540b9c4.jpg

• Like 7

I like the seat mate!

Can you still get the cowling ( cover ) on it? 

I'd have to be able to have it on the bike. 

Comfort wise it looks a million times better than the standard torture rack though!

Cheers Guzzler

• Thanks 1