Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

• 2 weeks later...
We had alot of fun with a thread like this over on the aprilia Falco forum.  Let's see a pic of your V11 with no (at least minimal) words.  Let the Italian Artwork begin! :bier:

55912[/snapback]

v11.jpg

Guest voigtstr
Like this?

guzziwheelie8fu.jpg

58443[/snapback]

This will sound dumb, but how do you do that (yes I mean lift the front wheel)

I have a 2001-02 burgundy and grey v11 le mans

Cheers

Simon

Cheers

Simon

59618[/snapback]

Here's how I did it.

Ride an EV for 3 years and buy a Ballabio. Listen politely to the dealer as he explains the controls, etc. "Yeah, yeah. Got it. Gotta get this thing on the street."

Start. Turn trottle. Release clutch. My, my, isn't the sky blue! :helmet:

After I calmed down, and realized the geometry, engine, weight, body position, etc., etc., weren't same as EV ... duh ... and the dealer stopped laughing, I made it two miles to a traffic signal without incident.

Idle. Idle. Idle. Bubba pulls along side in the turn lane and, when light turns green, goes straight. My testosteronic and juvenile (and lotsa fun) response was to repeat--unintentionally--my dealer wheelie. Have only done one since, and that just to see if I could do one on purpose.

Bill

• Like 1

Cheers

Simon

59618[/snapback]

The FBF 11:1 pistons help a lot. I don't have to pull on the bars or slip the clutch at all. I bring the revs up to about 4500 slowly then wide open quickly. This is the result and can be carried for a few hundred feet if I shift into second but it seems the torque of the engine or shaft drive makes it want to lean to the right. I tend to start the wheely turning slightly to the left and I need a lot of body english to keep it up straight.

Jim, I didn't know you have got the FBF pistons!

What's the modification on it?

Only the pistons? Or do you have to change other pieces in the engine to let work the pistons optimally?

My next modification on the bike is for next year and shall be twin spark and at the same time FBF pistons. Do you think is this a right move to the right direction?

Cheers, Antonio

Jim, I didn't know you have got the FBF pistons!

What's the modification on it?

Only the pistons? Or do you have to change other pieces in the engine to let work the pistons optimally?

My next modification on the bike is for next year and shall be twin spark and at the same time FBF pistons. Do you think is this a right move to the right direction?

Cheers, Antonio

59786[/snapback]

I have a mate that used to build drag motors for bikes, He reconds twin spark is the only way to go. Any motor in his shed has twin plugs.He has a 90deg v-twin made out of Alloy sitting up in a six cylinder suizuki frame.1500cc a side. I think the frame is just somthing to sit the motor in.Can"t wait to hear go. BIG NED he named her. should be going by december I hope. I"ll send some pic"s when I learn how to do it . I"m pretty basic.cheers Gilly :drink: