TENNI REGISTRY

Van

• 1 month later...
THANK YOU !!!

:bier:

Cheers

Van

75655[/snapback]

Is it possible to get the Tenni number from the frame number, ie do you know if MG have a database or were the unique numbers put on randomly? I have a tenni but someone has removed the plate so I do not know it,s number:(

• 2 months later...
Guest Mikel

Hi

I have just brought a Tenni, I've long admired Moto guzzis but when I saw the Tenni admiration changed to "must have" so I am the proud owner of 169.

Will be looking at the forum with interest to pick up some tips and learn about all things Guzzi.

Mike :mg:

• 1 month later...
Guest David Hawkins

Thought you might want to add this to the registry,Tenni number T015 now lives with me in Lancashire, England. There is also another Tenni being advertised in the current copy of Gambalunga.

Thought you might want to add this to the registry,Tenni number T015 now lives with me in Lancashire, England. There is also another Tenni being advertised in the current copy of Gambalunga.

94131[/snapback]

Hi David and welcome to the :sun: TENNI side of the fence !!

l have to up-date the registry to add you and some others into it!!

lf you find out what # is being advertised, let me know ..... :thumbsup:

Cheers

Van

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, bought my Tenni yesterday No.169 , I live in Cheshire U.K.

WELCOME !!!!

As a "newbie" to the band of owners of V11 Le Mans Tenni's, or Tennista,

You'll find your bike a hoot to ride, :race: and is one of those bikes that although looks good in pics, :pic: looks great in real life, (you already know this of course) :D

just watch out for some of those :ninja: Scura guys, seems that they are so jealous of the attention our bikes get they can't help "bashing" us when ever they get a chance... :grin:

All B.S. aside, the V11's are great bikes, l just feel that the Tenni's are a little "more special", and you will find this form to be great, lots'a great guys from all over, and alot with tons of really good advice and help when needed.

Cheers

Van

• 4 weeks later...

tenni800.jpg

V11 Le Mans "Tenni" Registry

The reason for the Tenni registery is to get as many Tenni owners out there as l can find and give them a site that:

1. We can get to know each other by sending in our names, pics of our bikes, the #'s of the bikes, that sort of thing.

2. We can stay in touch with all things "Tenni", the good as well as the bad.

3. We can track as many of these rare and exceptional bikes as posible; After all, they will have a special place in Moto Guzzi history, and are in my humble opinion, one of the most beautiful bikes ever produced.

In the Word Document you find 45 of 170 Tennis produced; there are still alot of Tenni's to be found, so please get in touch with the Tenni

site on the Moto Guzzi V11 LeMans Forum.

Thanks,

Cheers!!

Van

Van, I noticed there was mention of the Tenni at the BMW shop at Daytona, it has been there for several months for sale on Ebay as well for 8295$ it is #111. In addition, I have located #140, I am contemplating making it mine................

Mason