TENNI REGISTRY

Van

Guest Peter

I bought my Tenni brand new 5 years ago and still love it as much today as the day i brought it home from the dealer. I am the proud owner of #134.

• 1 month later...
Guest Mikel

Hi, bought my Tenni yesterday No.169 , I live in Cheshire U.K.

Hi Carl, I was the previous owner of 169, I hope you enjoy riding the bike as much as I did. Unfortunately I had a pretty big off (not on the Tenni) and broke my shoulder & collar bone quite badly and was not able to ride the Le Mans as I could not have any weight on my arm so had to reluctantly sell the bike but I hope you will enjoy the bike as much as I did. The longest trip I did was down the the Guzzi factory and a tour around lake Como, brilliant fun on a brilliant bike. Good Luck and all the best... Mike

• 4 weeks later...

tenni800.jpg

V11 Le Mans "Tenni" Registry

The reason for the Tenni registery is to get as many Tenni owners out there as l can find and give them a site that:

1. We can get to know each other by sending in our names, pics of our bikes, the #'s of the bikes, that sort of thing.

2. We can stay in touch with all things "Tenni", the good as well as the bad.

3. We can track as many of these rare and exceptional bikes as posible; After all, they will have a special place in Moto Guzzi history, and are in my humble opinion, one of the most beautiful bikes ever produced.

In the Word Document you find 45 of 170 Tennis produced; there are still alot of Tenni's to be found, so please get in touch with the Tenni

site on the Moto Guzzi V11 LeMans Forum.

Thanks,

Cheers!!

Van

Dear Van hi there i was just looking at the registery and noticed that my Tenni #1 is not on the list just thought i'd let you know thanks keith rowe Blue Mountains Australia

tenni800.jpg

V11 Le Mans "Tenni" Registry

The reason for the Tenni registery is to get as many Tenni owners out there as l can find and give them a site that:

1. We can get to know each other by sending in our names, pics of our bikes, the #'s of the bikes, that sort of thing.

2. We can stay in touch with all things "Tenni", the good as well as the bad.

3. We can track as many of these rare and exceptional bikes as posible; After all, they will have a special place in Moto Guzzi history, and are in my humble opinion, one of the most beautiful bikes ever produced.

In the Word Document you find 45 of 170 Tennis produced; there are still alot of Tenni's to be found, so please get in touch with the Tenni

site on the Moto Guzzi V11 LeMans Forum.

Thanks,

Cheers!!

Van

Dear Van hi there i was just looking at the registery and noticed that my Tenni #1 is not on the list just thought i'd let you know thanks keith rowe Blue Mountains Australia

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello all Tenni owners!!

Very pleased to tell you that the registry was up-dated and that Jaap was good enough to download it and put it up in the site. :thumbsup:

That makes it 64 of the 170 built found as of March 22nd 2008.

Interesting that bike #T001 the first Tenni is in Australia with Kieth Rowe and #170 the last Tenni is in the UK with Ian Mottram.

Nice to know that we have the first and the last found! Now does anybody know what number was raced at the Isle of Man 2002 TT ? and what about the tenni in the Guzzi Museum ?

Looking at the list it seems that;

#'s T001 -T011 the early Tenni's went to Australia first,

#'s T013-T017 to the U.K.

#'s T021-T046 to Japan

#'s T047-T104 Europe

#'s T105-T140 USA (and later #125 & #139 to Canada)

#'s T146-T161 Europe

#'s T165-T170 the final Tenni's to the U.K.

with some luck there'll be a few more Tenni's discovered at the MGNA :mg: rally in Malibu California this June so hope to add a few more !

:bier:

Cheers

Van

• 4 weeks later...
Hello all Tenni owners!!

Very pleased to tell you that the registry was up-dated and that Jaap was good enough to download it and put it up in the site. :thumbsup:

That makes it 64 of the 170 built found as of March 22nd 2008.

Interesting that bike #T001 the first Tenni is in Australia with Kieth Rowe and #170 the last Tenni is in the UK with Ian Mottram.

Nice to know that we have the first and the last found! Now does anybody know what number was raced at the Isle of Man 2002 TT ? and what about the tenni in the Guzzi Museum ?

Looking at the list it seems that;

#'s T001 -T011 the early Tenni's went to Australia first,

#'s T013-T017 to the U.K.

#'s T021-T046 to Japan

#'s T047-T104 Europe

#'s T105-T140 USA (and later #125 & #139 to Canada)

#'s T146-T161 Europe

#'s T165-T170 the final Tenni's to the U.K.

with some luck there'll be a few more Tenni's discovered at the MGNA :mg: rally in Malibu California this June so hope to add a few more !

Cheers

Van

I am still trying to find the number of my Tenni, when I brought it the plate was missing and the original dealer who sold it from new has no record of it's number. I guess as my bike was purchased new in Scotland the plate number is either 114, 116 0r 166. Was it ever discovered if MG tracked the plate numbers against the frame/engine number?

Thanks

Rick

I am still trying to find the number of my Tenni, when I brought it the plate was missing and the original dealer who sold it from new has no record of it's number. I guess as my bike was purchased new in Scotland the plate number is either 114, 116 0r 166. Was it ever discovered if MG tracked the plate numbers against the frame/engine number?

Thanks

Rick

Hi Rick!

Good question!...maybe if we can get our :wub: Tenni :sun: owners to include the last 6 of their serial numbers we could track the serris numbers?

Well Tennista's ? is it worth the try to help Rick out?

Maybe our Italian Tennista can help?

Cheers

Van

Hi Van, try to find the series number is more difficult because the factory don't help the owners ....!

I've tryed long time ago but no answer from Mandello.

When we have found all the rest of the Tenni in the world,we have the missed number :lol: !!

Hi Van, try to find the series number is more difficult because the factory don't help the owners ....!

I've tryed long time ago but no answer from Mandello.

When we have found all the rest of the Tenni in the world,we have the missed number :lol: !!

Right On !!! :D:D

Cheers

Van

• 1 year later...

:mg:

Hi Van

I'm pleased to say that T015 (was in Moto Strada) has found a new home with me in Ireland

which I think makes a total of two on the emerald isle.

cheers,

Peter

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Howdy Van.

You can add #T122 as found here in New Mexico. I rode here in the state with KevinH many moons ago

and when he got his Tenni I wanted one just as much.

:o Regrettably I am putting it up for sale and thought I would mention it here first so any one that Knows someone who

wants one that has only 1975 miles on it and is still in brand new condition could get first shot.

I will post an add for it in the V11LeMans classified section in a couple of days if I don't here of any interest through listing here

on the registry forum.

Phil in ABQ.

• 1 month later...

Thanks

Rick

Hi Rick

I have Tenni 165 and will look up the engine /frame serial numbers and pass them to you later today .

Regards

Martin [martenni and mjsguzzi]

martin.smith5890@ntlworld.com

Hi Rick

I have Tenni 165 and will look up the engine /frame serial numbers and pass them to you later today .

Regards

Martin [martenni and mjsguzzi]

martin.smith5890@ntlworld.com

Yours ain't #116- that one is mine, but it is for sale... love the bike, lost my job.

Garsdad