Show us yer Tontis!

Baldini

Haven't watched it all but that's an impressive amount of designing and machining.

I suppose some would say it's OTT, or what's the point?

Not me though I love all these impressive touches just for their own sake, it's an artwork.

Pity the video uses computer generated narration, I find it hard to listen to.

• Like 2

Love watching the start drill that starts at 10:55. Funny on the narration, in the past I just thought that narrator's syncopation was odd and hard to listen to. I recall a software developer telling me to always play computer generated voice in another accent as it is less distracting.

That is the nicest Guzzi custom I've ever seen on a lot of levels. Capped off by the onboard ride at about 8:20! :race:

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The 1980 T3 California has made it out!  It has been a long cold Spring around here.  Still cold!!

IMG_0941_(2).jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

769548435_1987LMIVSE.jpg

My '87 LMIVSE, bought it in 2010 from Jack Arnold, MGNOC Rep - Ohio, he had been the 2nd owner.  It is my first MG.  The bike had not been ridden in several years when I got it and required the "normal" routine maintenence tasks to get it operational again.  About the only things I've added to the bike are the bags & mounts, headlight & coil relays, Delrin manifolds and K & N filters.  I have done nothing to the bike cosmetically and ride it 1000-1500 miles annually. 

Art

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

I just bought this one, a 1998 EV.

The fellow I bought if from created a great-looking T3 clone from an identical blue 1998 EV as well.  It seemed like the "best of both worlds" with great classic looks, but some of the modern features and styling elements that one might think would be cool to have.  It didn't look like a very difficult conversion, so his results definitely got my mental wheels turning ;)

1998-Guzzi-EV-AWR-001.jpg

• Like 6

Like the color. She looks license friendly. Does she makes you happy just riding along, or probably haven’t had the time yet.  
1980 t3 California is on my LF list  :bier:

Cheers Tom.

13 hours ago, Chuck said:

Tonti designed the small blocks, too.

Correct. In fact, the small block models are the true Tontis, because Tonti was in charge of design for the whole bike, not merely the frame. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/15/2023 at 7:40 AM, Chuck said:

Tonti designed the small blocks, too. :grin:

20230412_171356.jpg

Doesn't look like a stock "small block" ....

• Like 1