v11 central support

Guest guzzicormas

Guest guzzicormas

HELLO !

DEARS GUZZI'S FRIENDS , I HAVE MADE A CENTRAL SUPPORT , SPECIFIC FOR V11 - CENTAURO - DAYTONA - 1100 SPORT , IT'S VERY SIMPLE TO USE AND EFFICACE FOR MOVING THE CYCLE IN A GARAGE , CHANGE THE TYRES , AND MANY MAINTENANCE OPERATION , ALSO WITH A LITTLE SUPPORT IS POSSIBLE TO POSITIONIG THE CYCLE WHITH THE 2 WHEELS IN ELEVATION TO PRESERVE THE TYRES DURING THE INACTIVITY .

Visit a site www.cormasmotors.com

post your e-mail

y send you , the picture and the relative cost and eventual delivery time

Best regards Your Max Cormas

this swingarm looks interesting.

Do you plan on making it out of aluminum?

forcellone_V11_tuono.jpg

82510[/snapback]

From Google's translation, I think they'll make stuff out of just about whatever you'll pay them to: mention of Ti, Be, Ergal [6061 T6 Al?], & "elektron" [which I seem to have forgotten just what it is, altho' I used to know, I swear! :nerd: ] is made, along with manufacturing to their customers' expectation?

Anyway, to counterbalance the weight of the shaft drive[1], they really should make the swingarm out of titanium. Besides, that way it'll match the MG race cans! :thumbsup:

Ride on!

:bike:

[1] Say, they make race car driveshafts out of CF, don't they? What about reducing some of the unsprung wt. on our v11s by *that* expedient? :grin:

[1] Say, they make race car driveshafts out of CF, don't they? What about reducing some of the unsprung wt. on our v11s by *that* expedient?  :grin:

83625[/snapback]

Yah!

Lets go "chasing some Quixotic fantasy"!!!

I have already got the bearing spacer made of space shuttle :D