V11LeMans.com 5th-Anniversary Rally

Admin Jaap

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, he's probably hibernating up on the artic circle :grin:

Luleå where Göran lives is friggin' way up north so Göran possibly has a winter depression rigt now - hell, we even got snow her in Denmark yesterday and everyone is freezing their bits off.... :bbblll:

I tried to persuade Mogens AKA 'Rosso Mandello' to join but he's turning 50 (old fart!!) that weekend.

Søren

• 1 month later...
Guest Arcavis

Hey it seems quite interesting this meeting... I'd like to hear several Guzzis running together :bike: and meet other aficionados of course !

I will keep you in touch Jaap...

• 4 weeks later...

I know that it will be difficult for our friends in North America and Down Under to join us but how about simultaneous rallies?

We could hook up on t'internet one night with webcams or something.

Guy :helmet:

hmmm that is interesting.

Any takers for Oz? What would be a good place? Bateman's Bay NSW :)

n_s_S!

hmmm that is interesting.

Any takers for Oz? What would be a good place? Bateman's Bay NSW :)

n_s_S!

well you must reside down south. i'll pass through going to philip island this october... :D

• 1 month later...

My wife has just put her hands on a brand new Ducati 695 Monster, so I'm trying sweettalking her into joining the gang at the V11 rally. She's a busy bee but she may come along with me. More to come.

Ciao

Søren

monster695xh2.jpg

• 1 month later...

If all things had gone to my original plans tonight I would be packing for a trip around Wales RBRing and the the overnight ferry for Ireland for the ERIN rally. Instead I've got a weekend with the family at Butlins Bognor Regis :o

To make up for it I booked my channel crossing tonight.

This is my Guzzi trip for the year, so the more of you that make it there the better.

:bike::mg::bier:

• 2 weeks later...

My wife has just put her hands on a brand new Ducati 695 Monster, so I'm trying sweettalking her into joining the gang at the V11 rally. She's a busy bee but she may come along with me. More to come.

Ciao

Søren

monster695xh2.jpg

Nice in black! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Howdy again,

just a call from f#"£€$@ rainy Denmark. It has been pouring down for the last month and a half (and we're talking heavy rain and storm) so I haven't spent that much time on the bike.... :bbblll:

Back to the subject: I've send Jaap an email regarding the V11 rally in September but haven't heard anything. Is he on vacation or what?

I'm coming to the rally sans wife.

Looking forrward to seeing you all in the Netherlands.

Best regards

Søren