Guaro wins supertwins championship

Paul Minnaert

Well the title tells a lot. He won the last race, on the 2 valve, watercooled very special evo mgs01.

PIctures here from eurofrank:

http://picasaweb.google.com/fmilazzo/MisanoSupertwins2007

Notice on the pictures, two mgs01, one with original engine, the other with the 2valve evo engine. The last one, its the one he raced in Daytona too, and has now uprated front forks, real superbike ohlins, with the billet brembo brakes.

snapp ...

Notice on the pictures, two mgs01, one with original engine, the other with the 2valve evo engine. The last one, its the one he raced in Daytona too, and has now uprated front forks, real superbike ohlins, with the billet brembo brakes.

Not sure at all it is a superbike fork, superbike fork should be a presurized one, either he get an "old" superbike fork like one of my supertwin.

I think it is more something like a japanese dedicated fork with 108 mm calipers like Yamaha R1 with the great Brembo billet calipers

Any way :wub: and :bier:

Guaro is the dog's bollocks, the mutt's nuts, the dog's danglies!

Good to see that the MGS (and Guaro, especially) can outgun the ever so present swarm of Ducs. Well done!

S

Good to see that the MGS (and Guaro, especially) can outgun the ever so present swarm of Ducs. Well done!

Do we know the regulations of the Italian Supertwins ? If i want to impress my Ducati Friends, I need to be sure rules allow real competition ;)

tell your friends that a ncr millona and bimota db5 did compete. Thats the ultimate ducati.

thanx :) Now, i can go around and put them down ;)