Something good came out of that email

Molly

I hadn't visited this forum since about ten months ago when I first made enquiries about a V11 I'd seen and was thinking of buying. Anyway, that email we all received just happened to land a few days after I'd finally got around to buying one and actually served to remind me this forum existed. As of last week I'm now the proud ownder of a 2001 V11 Sport. My first Guzzi.

If the rain, hail and snow here in the Isle of Man ever gives up, I'll actually ride it!

I am spoilt rotten by living here, I have to admit. :D

I just wish the weather would improve so I can get the garage roof sorted! <_>

Anyway I won't be posting much here anymore.

I will be off to frequent Guzzista Joe's site.

Nige. <_>

:huh: HI all does anyone know if that email was for real!!! snow rain hail and the more snow !!! welcome to the isle of man oh and the severe gails!!

Hooray, now we have two members living on the IOM who are obligated to put us up for the TT! :D

Seriously, congrats on the Sport Molly, I'm on my first Guzzi too (3 years now) and love it!

Also, I'm seriously jealous of where you and Ballacraine live...perhaps someday I'll retire there (if only I can convince the wife).

No but I just recently shifted. May shift back next year and take the Guzzi with me.

just idle curiosity here but...

say a large group of individuals arrived at your home during the TT fortnight...how many individuals would said home be capable of supporting? Keep in mind, said individuals brought their own beer.

purely a hypothetical event.

just idle curiosity here but...

say a large group of individuals arrived at your home during the TT fortnight...how many individuals would said home be capable of supporting? Keep in mind, said individuals brought their own beer.

purely a hypothetical event.

You'd have to ask the mother-in-law. That's where we're stuck (temporarily at least)...

:-(

You'd have to ask the mother-in-law. That's where we're stuck (temporarily at least)...

:-(

So, tell us about this M.I.L? What's her favorite candy, beer, cigar?.. ;)

I am spoilt rotten by living here, I have to admit. :D

I just wish the weather would improve so I can get the garage roof sorted! <_>

Anyway I won't be posting much here anymore.

I will be off to frequent Guzzista Joe's site.

Nige. <_>

So, whom is Guzzista Joe??

Ciao, Steve