Bought it, Got it, Love it

df2

Okay, so I, after all the back and forth and questions about changing this and what if that, got the 2000 v11 sport. 8,300 miles, magni fairing, mistral mufflers, cross-over, chip. Plus the original bars, mirrors and fairing as well as side, back and tank bags.

First impressions, this is a real motorcycle, a man's man bike. Strong, tourqie, awesome growl. Tuesday's she's going to the moto-guzzi dealer for a thorough check up, since I am not used to her and can't diagnose anything based on sound and feel yet. This is more for peace of mind and to create a relationship with the service techs than anything else. She does have a short somewhere along the turn signal wiring thought, so that will be fixed. (keep blowing the directional fuse).

Anyway, wow. She's pretty, fun to ride, different and a whole lotta fun, and the mistral pipes have such a nice sound. My father-in-law took her out for a ride and all he could say was WOW!

I'll post a pic after I've cleaned and shined her up real nice...

PS. Thanks to everyone who gave their advice, offered help and encouragement.

David

Good onya Dave,

You are aware that you may have just contracted a life long addiction??

Ahh well, at least you are in good company!!

Best wishes and welcome,

mud

Well done David, great to hear you are loving it already. As the guys have said, it just keeps getting better. I for one am looking forwards to the pictures.