Let there be light!!!

Guest Thundering Subash

Guest Thundering Subash

All this time I thought the headlight on my '02 Lemans was Crap. I finally looked in the little hole at the front left in the fairing, found the adjuster, and in a matter of minutes was lighting up the road with the best of them. I guess I didn't realize how poorly aimed it was. I had to give it several turns to bring it up to an acceptable level (with a flat blade screwdriver), but it works pretty well now. Maybe not as bright as some headlights, but it's miles better than it was. Note: I adjusted the Guzzi light side by side with the wife's VW jetta facing my garage door until they matched height for height on low beam. :luigi:

Just thought I'd share this to others who may be in the dark as well.

:mg:

-Chris

If you don't have a screwdriver to hand. Push the top of the head light back. Takes the presure of the spring and reach in past the fork tubes and tighten the adjuster by hand. Ideal if you've found its vibrated down on your first night time ride for a while. Having said that I've only had to do it the once. But my nightime riding is mainly lit or on motorway so lights in general a bit redundant.