mgs 01 isle of man

Guest cliffy

:bike: just seen today my first mgs-01 at the isle of mans guzzi dealer(paul dedman performance) and wow what a superb looking piece of machinery ! looks the bizz but shame it wasnt a road version i suppose itll be all on how the order books go to see if and when the factory bring out a road version!? :huh2: anyway merry x-mas and new year to you all ,ride safe and dont eat too many mincepies!! :xmas: cheers all :bier:

:bike: just seen today my first mgs-01 at the isle of mans guzzi dealer(paul dedman performance) and wow what a superb looking piece of machinery ! looks the bizz but shame it wasnt a road version i suppose itll be all on  how the order books go to see if and when the factory bring out a road version!? :huh2: anyway merry x-mas and new year to you all ,ride safe and dont eat too many mincepies!! :xmas: cheers all  :bier:

39577[/snapback]

Cool :bier: I was at that shop last year. Do you happen to know Ballacraine from this site? I met him and his wife last year also. Shared a few pints :bier:

hi mate im not sure if i know "ballacraine"i did meet a german guy with a great looking v11 with home build titanium pipes at this years t.t. is it him ?.i know he lives here but i havent seen him since, by the way are you on the island ?have a good new year :drink: above all ride safe (if the weather ever brightens up)cheers mate :bier:

hi mate im not sure if i know "ballacraine"i did meet a german guy with a great looking v11 with home build titanium pipes at this years t.t. is it him ?.i know he lives here but i havent seen him since, by the way are you on the island ?have a good new year  :drink: above all ride safe (if the weather ever brightens up)cheers mate :bier:

39879[/snapback]

We were just visiting and unfortunately my wife couldnt get the time off for the TT. We were there the week previous to it. I did however get to ride an FZ1 (Fazer) around the course :race::race: trying to keep up to it's owner on an MVAugusta :race:

Ballacraine's real name is Nige. He bought a Scura and owns a Hinckley Triumph with ray gun pipes. He posts on here occasionally and both he and Juan (MV owner) also post on Visordown if anyone ever puts up a motorcyle thread :doh: Gettting very rare these days.

Glad to hear no speed limit imposed out of the towns there!!! WE WILL BE BACK!! :bier:

Hello! :blush:

Yes, I am still around. Pleased to hear you will return, Bill. Hopefully you will have more time next visit. :race::race::bier::bier::drink:

Interesting about Paul Dedman having an MGS01......I'll have to go up & take a skeet at it. That reminds me, he STILL hasn't sent out that resevoir cap.......Good excuse to go up & see him. :thumbsup:

I'm around and about, Cliffy,....but I don't think we have met yet. Family commitments mean that I don't get to ride out anywhere near as often as I used to. :huh:

Nige. :ninja: