Introduction

Nicholr

Greetings all,

I am fumbling my way thru this very cool site trying to get orientated and scrounge bits to get my newly acquired 2002 V11 Le Mans up and running. So far I have been met by some very helpful and encougaging folks. Many thanks. I am an old fart rider with much twin history mostly BMW but currently have a Jota in the family, a pair of Suzuki Re5 rotaries and a GT 750 Le mans waterbuffalo suitably and shamelessly modified to frieghten newbie GSXr, squeeky leather Freddie Spencer wannabes. Chambers, porting, swingarms, fat tyres ...whatever excesses I felt appropriate.

I DI HOWEVER LOVE THE GUZZI. It is such a beautiful statement. I am one of those goofs who while my sweetie hosts a barbeque, drags the guys to the garage just to watch an old R60 wag away at 550 rpm while we suck back a beverage or three. I adore classic machinery and cannot wait to begin rebuilding my Italian mistress.

I fly, do all my own mechanical and machining work and spend way too much dough on my toys. Who gives a rats ass. I am not normally a 'club guy' but I respect and appreciate expertise and really need the help right now. However when the group chips in to get matching jackets I typically depart.

I live in Calgary Canada and truly hope to meet some of you on a ride at some point. Distance is rarely an issue.

Ron Nichols