The V11LeMans.com Forum Guidelines
· There will be no excessive use of profanity.
· There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
· There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
· Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
· Unnecessary bumping of topics is considered spam; please do not unnecessarily bump topics.
· Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
· All posts are property of the poster. This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post.
· Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators/moderators deem reasonable.
· Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
· Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive. If you plan to post more than one image, or the topic is based on graphics, please link the images rather than screening.
· Signatures may contain images, but may not be any larger than 300x100; 468x60 banners are also permitted (within reason). If your signature is larger than the allotted size given or deemed unacceptable by staff, you will be requested by a moderator to resize or change your image. Please also try and keep text signatures under 5 lines. Failing to comply with a moderator's request to fix your signature will result in the removal of your signature.
· Please try to keep images in your profile to a minimum file size. We want everyone here to have an enjoyable experience, and images that have excessive file sizes cause undue problems for those without broadband.
· Having fun is good, we like fun. Please keep it positive and polite. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement. Political discussions are not allowed. There are plenty political forums on the web .
· You may not make personal attacks on other users either in public forums or private messages.
· Please keep foul language to a minimum, any excessive un-called for language will be removed and you will receive a final warning.
· Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.
If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or the 'report post to moderator' feature; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact.
· Any person/s who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning.
· Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM a Moderator or Administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
Violation of any of these rules will result in consequences determined on a case-by-case basis. Thank you for visiting V11LeMans.com and we hope you enjoy your stay.
The Moderating Team