daytona 2007 anyone going there

fernando

i may be going to daytona this year becasue i will be in jcksonville at the mayo clinic for usual check up and just realized that i will out of there by march 2.

so ,only natural to ride the bike instead of the car to jacksonville from miami .

and then on the way back spend one or 2 days there , in daytona , attending the circus .

if anyone has plans to attend let me know .

i am on the prowl for a new guzzi after having sold my tenni.

fernando, hope the check up goes well....i live in st. augustine about 45 minutes north of daytona, send me a pm and maybe we can ride down together. You might consider taking the butler hiway east of the clinic to ponte vedra and ride down hiway A1A along the coast. It's not real curvey, but there will be a lot of bikes on the road...kind of gives you "the running with the pack" feeling.

Fernando. If you feel like going riding while in Miami just send me a message. Also if you need anything while you are here just let me know. Daytona for vintage racing and to see the crazies is always on my yearly schedule. :mg:

Kaput

Fernando. If you feel like going riding while in Miami just send me a message. Also if you need anything while you are here just let me know. Daytona for vintage racing and to see the crazies is always on my yearly schedule. :mg:

Kaput

kaput ,

where are you in south florida ?

i am in coral gables .

fernando

Fernando. I'm located in Plantation. I didn't realize from your post that that you are local. I'm glad to have company! :bier:

Kaput

There will be a bunch of Guzzi riders staying at the Lake Monroe camp ground in Sanford. I am going over for the first weekend March 2-6. The guzzi dinner is monday night at the Parathion on White Street in Daytona. It starts after the races. Directions are go past the speedway on the main drag, about 2 miles towards the beach, you will see a stone tower on the right. That is White Street. Take a left and go down about 3 miles, the Parathion is on the Right, just look for the parking lot full of Guzzis.

Skip & Jane Kologiski

Bird at The Wheel Vintage Motorcycle Stuff

http://home.earthlink.net/~kkologiski/bird.html

Central Florida Reps for the MGNOC (Moto Guzzi National Owners Club).

Fla Guzzi Site http://www.thisoldtractor.com/fl_mgnoc/

Coma Vintage Motorcycle Group http://www.thisoldtractor.com/coma/index.html

well, will go by and see them .thank you skip and jane.

kaput ,

i am local and also live in connecticut .but i go back and forth. the most time i spend here is in the summer and from january to may.

anytime you want to go for a ride let me know.

i have some friends from conn. down here and took a lousy ride yesterday thru downtown miami which is like a new city being totally re-built .there are so many buildings going up that the entire city is a construction site.

anyhow, we are going to ride to flamingo city in the everglades sometime next week .

e-mail me at FFB13@AOL.COM

and if you want to we can set a meeting point .

fernando