USA Motorcycle rally websites

wheelsucker

Anyone know of a website that lists all motorcycle rallies by state, month, other? I'm heading to the adirondacks this summer for a short 4/5 day tour :pic: and I've heard that its safer, for the bike at least, to join rally participants at campsites. And since I am very flexible on dates and plan on camping anyway, I figure I might as well try and meet some other mc riders :drink: , even if they don't have enough taste/class to ride an MG :mg: I've tried googling a couple keyword/phrases but didn't return anything along the lines I was really looking for. Thanks.

If only it were that easy. :huh2: The Harley Owners Group or the Gold Wing Road Riders may have info on their websites for major ralleys. The MGNOC has a calendar on their website, too http://www.mgnoc.com/ There are probably clubs for most other marques, too. There is a local club that keeps a calendar for CT, www.newlondonmotorcycleclub.com/calendar.html You may try a search for a motorcycle club in the area you are staying.

Good Luck, and have fun.

Joe

• 4 weeks later...
...I'm heading to the adirondacks this summer for a short 4/5 day tour :pic: and I've heard that its safer, for the bike at least, to join rally participants at campsites....

I'm not sure I understand the safety angle. Is there a hazard in the Northeast that motorcyclists need to be aware of? Are we talking about theft, assault, or critters?

Confused.... :

I'm not sure I understand the safety angle. Is there a hazard in the Northeast that motorcyclists need to be aware of? Are we talking about theft, assault, or critters?

Confused.... :

No there is no real safety concern, just a better safe than sorry attitude. I'll be camping anyway, so it would be nice to join some like minded people anyway.