Back on my Guzzi....

Richard Z

Finally a break in the weather..... I've been riding the Triumph for about a week back and forth to work. I finally got an afternoon to myself and got the Guzzi out of the living room. The Triumph is nice but I don't have as much fun as I do riding the Sport. So I parked the Triumph in the Living room and have moved the Guzzi closer to the door for easy acccesibility. (I used to have to move the Triumph to get the Sport Out).

I'm spending time finishing the Eddie Lawson Replica and next week I have to go get the Wes Cooley Replica I just bought (Yes, I now will have 2 Wes Cooley Replica's) No rest for the wicked....

Richard Z.

Finally a break in the weather..... I've been riding the Triumph for about a week back and forth to work. I finally got an afternoon to myself and got the Guzzi out of the living room. The Triumph is nice but I don't have as much fun as I do riding the Sport. So I parked the Triumph in the Living room and have moved the Guzzi closer to the door for easy acccesibility. (I used to have to move the Triumph to get the Sport Out).

I'm spending time finishing the Eddie Lawson Replica and next week I have to go get the Wes Cooley Replica I just bought (Yes, I now will have 2 Wes Cooley Replica's) No rest for the wicked....

Richard Z.

:nopic:

:nopic:

What pics do you want to see? The bikes? The Living Room? The Replicas? What? I'd be happy to......

varied365.jpg

varied372.jpg

IM000924.jpg

wescooleygs1000s.jpg

I don't have any more progress pics of the Lawson and I haven't got any of the Cooley yet. I'll post those when I pick it up.

Richard Z.