muffer repair

kjrowe

:rasta: have attached a pic of scraped muffer local people are unable to repalce carbon fibre so is there any chance there is a spare one out there or are there any suggestions to repair

zig_zag_kids_06_027.jpg

:rasta: have attached a pic of scraped muffer local people are unable to repalce carbon fibre so is there any chance there is a spare one out there or are there any suggestions to repair

:helmet: Hi Kjrowe, the solutions is to buy a oval carbon fiber sheet and replace this, in Italy you can buy this at Lafranconi.

I don't know the cost, but I can give you the telephone number of the factory: +39 (0) 341 732277.

For the Inox, I think a good brush is good.

Best Regards

Giovanni#60 :mg:

• 2 weeks later...

:helmet: Hi Kjrowe, the solutions is to buy a oval carbon fiber sheet and replace this, in Italy you can buy this at Lafranconi.

I don't know the cost, but I can give you the telephone number of the factory: +39 (0) 341 732277.

For the Inox, I think a good brush is good.

Best Regards

Giovanni#60 :mg:

hi there Giovanni thanks for that i'll. i'll give it a go :bier:

i may be in italy in July where are you based? seya :rasta:

• 4 weeks later...

:helmet::bier: Hi Kjrowe, I live in northern east of Italy at about 45 miles from Venice.

If you come in Italy, let me know. Don't forget the 4X beer :thumbsup:

Cheers

Giovanni #60

hey #60 will keep you in mind i'm looking at flights etc and will be in venice to see the bienalle and then will travel with a friend up to Milan will keep you in touch and if poss will catch thanks not sure about the 4x but a drink is in the offering seya keith

:helmet::bier: Hi Kjrowe, I live in northern east of Italy at about 45 miles from Venice.

If you come in Italy, let me know. Don't forget the 4X beer :thumbsup:

Cheers

Giovanni #60

hey #60 will keep you in mind i'm looking at flights etc and will be in venice to see the bienalle and then will travel with a friend up to Milan will keep you in touch and if poss will catch thanks not sure about the 4x but a drink is in the offering seya keith