Sad fact is the rest of the civilized world has a right to be appalled at our actions,most here are too! Helplessness is a horrible feeling. Just goes to show you ya' can't trust your goverment.

But at least the goverment of Connecticut apologized for their mistake :P

Probably a result of Liberalism gone too far when governments are obliged to take responsibility for what they cannot control. What was Conneticut supposed to have done? Maybe if abortion was legal back than :huh2:

Guest ratchethack

But at least the goverment of Connecticut apologized for their mistake :P

Probably a result of Liberalism gone too far when governments are obliged to take responsibility for what they cannot control. What was Conneticut supposed to have done? Maybe if abortion was legal back than :huh2:

There simply are no excuses for Dubya or his father, GHWB, who are (and were) without much question among our worst Presidents, ever -- and we've had some real losers in my lifetime. It's simply a matter of the objective historic record. Yet I've never harbored anything like hatred for any US President. (Give me another two years, however, and I may well be forced to break this trend.) <_<

... Probably a result of Liberalism gone too far ...

Dave, in three sentences, you've managed to provide four of the hundreds -- nay, thousands -- of sad sad results of Liberalism gone too far:

1. There are Liberals who now believe that governments are somehow obliged to take responsibility for everything they cannot control.

2. There are Liberals who now believe that apologizing for anything by itself amounts to taking responsibility.

3. There are Liberals who now believe that abortion is the solution for the existence of misguided individuals such as Dubya.

4. There are Liberals who are now stuffed to their formidable capacities full o' the most vile form of insane hatred that exists on this planet.

:whistle:

Priests to Purify Site After Bush Visit

By JUAN CARLOS LLORCA

The Associated Press

Friday, March 9, 2007; 12:20 AM

GUATEMALA CITY -- Mayan priests will purify a sacred archaeological site to eliminate "bad spirits" after President Bush visits next week, an official with close ties to the group said Thursday.....SNIP

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...er=emailarticle

1. There are Liberals who now believe that governments are somehow obliged to take responsibility for everything they cannot control.

I suppose determining what one can control boils down to acceptance or denial of anthropogenic causation. :P

2. There are Liberals who now believe that apologizing for anything by itself amounts to taking responsibility.

It sure can be a first step.

And it sure does seem like there are many conservatives that haven't a clue about apologies or responsibility and live firmly in denile. (maybe dah Nile is what the wars in the middle east are reallly all about :huh2: )

3. There are Liberals who now believe that abortion is the solution for the existence of misguided individuals such as Dubya.

I must admit it is a preferable solution to assasinating and thereby martyrizing the likes of Dubya.

Impeachment and election reform are the only serious solutions that I have been hearing from Liberals.

But hey maybe Ratchet is on to something and abortion is a conspiracy by the left to rid the world of consevatives :huh2:

4. There are Liberals who are now stuffed to their formidable capacities full o' the most vile form of insane hatred that exists on this planet.

For example? :huh2:

I see Liberals as haters of torturers, of war profiteers, of election cheaters, of robbers of the poor, of civil oppressors.

Where is this vile insane hatred?

Is it one of those things that if you say it often enough, people believe it must be true?

i guess the liberals [a different meaning here] just don't have the money or money backers to gain power and reimburse their backers! dubya and his kind..sadly.. will be revealed after all the damage is done,and the future of your country is left to pay the price. so now $200 million dollars is not enough to gain office. my :2c:

Well at least next year should be interesting. let's see...

A woman. not a bad thing, but that's probably what they said about Thatcher...

A black man. Great idea, although I think he's one of the whiter black men I 've ever seen...

An ex Fighter jock. From a professional point of view I'm all for that, but he'll be like 93 when he gets in office ,won't he?

Please don't just vote in another Bush! pretty please...