Ballabio Info

Guest GuzziLee

Guest GuzziLee

I pick up my new and left over 2004 Ballabio next week and a 2004 750 Breva for wifey. Sold a Lemans and am selling SP 1000, and SP 650. Any word on technical issues especially for the BBio?? Need bags. What is the best tank bag or rear luggage for either bike. Fairing seems weird on BBio. Thanks

How much does the whole setup cost?

The racks will end up costing around $330.

They will accept any H+B bags. I got a couple of bags on Ebay. My Quota came with them. That gives me both 30L and 40L side bags. I have a 40L topcase.

You'll spend $800 to $1000 if you buy everything new.

They will accept any H+B bags. I got a couple of bags on Ebay. My Quota came with them. That gives me both 30L and 40L side bags. I have a 40L topcase.

Ooch. Thanks Mike!

Guest GuzziLee

Thanks for all the info on the bags. At that price I will try to adapt a soft system like I dod for my Lemans IV and the SP.

Thanks for all the info on the bags. At that price I will try to adapt a soft system like I dod for my Lemans IV and the SP.

Congrat's on your new V11!

The factory Techno soft bags turn up on ebay from time to time. The factory tank bag is real nice if you can find one.

At least one guy here (Greg?) ditched the factory frame mounted fairing and went to a fork mounted headlight/flyscreen setup. I'm sure a search will turn up the info if you decide to look into it.

Guest GuzziLee

Congrat's on your new V11!

The factory Techno soft bags turn up on ebay from time to time. The factory tank bag is real nice if you can find one.

At least one guy here (Greg?) ditched the factory frame mounted fairing and went to a fork mounted headlight/flyscreen setup. I'm sure a search will turn up the info if you decide to look into it.

Hey thanks,

The Ballabio seems like the right bike after a Lemans then an SP. We are from Ma. also. The bikes are coming from Wagner Motorsport in Worcster. If you know anyone out your way looking, I am selling a pair of good SP's. 84 SP650 with 13k and 87 SP 1000 with 17k, $5,700.00 for both.

post-4493-1173659533_thumb.jpg