She Breaths Fire

coz1100

B)DSCN0619.jpg

Got out of class today with only one thing on my mind, Get the bike on the road. Put the bevel box on mounted the wheel, fine tuned the converta bars, and mounted the quat-d can. :bike: SHE STARTED RIGHT UP! :race: Rumbling like thunder. This bike is awsome now. B)

Next project speedo and steering damper and maybe a fork job. Then Paint!

Ciao

Z

Looks Great!

Glad you chose the Quat-D :bier:

I hope you had enough money to re-map the fueling.

It makes a big difference with the Quat-D

Before mapping the air fuel ratio in one place was 17:1 (dangerously lean)

But it was not in a place where I spent much time...

You got the newer Quat-D, so I suspect they improved it a bit.

Got out of class today with only one thing on my mind, Get the bike on the road. Put the bevel box on mounted the wheel, fine tuned the converta bars, and mounted the quat-d can. :bike: SHE STARTED RIGHT UP! :race: Rumbling like thunder. This bike is awsome now. B)

Next project speedo and steering damper and maybe a fork job. Then Paint!

Ciao

Z

Go talk to Ben, will you?

Guest Mattress

Head guards..... yes, working on it. Had to get a job first, you know the money thing. :P

I'll get more pics tomorrow.

Z

Thought someone was giving away free head guards 'round here.

So I'm walking up to MicroCenter (computer store) to make sure that what I want is not in stock as always. As I near the entrance I see a yellow motorcycle flat on its side. :(

Just as I approach, so does the owner, and he is naturally shocked/pissed. Lucky for him, witnesses wrote down the liscense plate number. But maybe he is only part lucky 'cause Chicago's finest might not place him as priority one...............

"do you think you'll catch these guys?"

"Sure we got detectives working on it overtime"

It was a Ducati Monster of some sorts

The tip over busted the throttle side clip on clean off at the bolts, leaving him stranded. If his V-twin had been oriented the right way, he might have just been dealing with a busted head guard, fin, or at worst the sparkplug cap (but he'd have a spare in the tool box).

I felt bad for the guy and tried to help. made a few calls to try and find a pickup truck, but no luck.

Just as I approach, so does the owner, and he is naturally shocked/pissed. Lucky for him, witnesses wrote down the liscense plate number. But maybe he is only part lucky 'cause Chicago's finest might not place him as priority one...............

Yea, Chicago cops will take the license number, shrug and that will be that. His insurance on the other hand will do some good with that number.

Guest Mattress

I was impressed that this couple waited for the guy to come back to his bike to give him the number, but it was really a manner of a few minutes according to them.

One thing I'm learning is that motorcycles are good demonstrations of the inferiority of castings in these applications. If they were billet bits, it probably would have just bent and been rideable.