Ready to tour!!! Pic

Guest Britcheflee

Guest Britcheflee

So, with the arrival of the new Moto Guzzi stick on emblem to cover the Hepco Becker ones on the bags my bike is now ready to tour!!!

Here is a pic of my baby - she is a joy to ride and the new seat (by Rich Maund as mentioned above) is comfortable as well. Dropped the footpegs by replacing with set from Buell.

Lee

post-1974-1174146463_thumb.jpg

Guest Britcheflee

Man I'd love a set of those bags...

How do you spell love ? M O N E Y ...dam........

I was very lucky - someone had a frame and one bag which I got for a fair price - then bought the other bag to match - however had to sell quite a few things on e bay to help pay for them though. Otherwise I would be in the same situation you are!!!

Lee

B, are those 30 or 42L bags? k

Guest Britcheflee

B, are those 30 or 42L bags? k

Those are the 30L bags. I am not sure how much bigger 10L would make the bags look but unless I was going on a serious long trips with lots of gear I personally would not want to go much bigger with the bags - they protrude just slightly past the handlebars at the moment and much more would certainly have them sticking out to the point I would be concerned about bashing them on things as I passed close by. There is plenty of room on the top rack area to put a tent, sleeping bag etc and of course you can stuff things into a tank bag like I have.

I am very happy with the set up on my bike and barely notice they are there when riding along.

Lee

Those are the 30L bags. I am not sure how much bigger 10L would make the bags look but unless I was going on a serious long trips with lots of gear I personally would not want to go much bigger with the bags - they protrude just slightly past the handlebars at the moment and much more would certainly have them sticking out to the point I would be concerned about bashing them on things as I passed close by....

Lee

Lee, thanks. k

Oh yea... T-Birds nailed it often.

Good taste. I've seen them a couple of times in Austin. :oldgit:

If you like them, I suggest you might also like Charlie Musselwhite and Duke Robillard. Different, but similar.