Just joined

Guest deesulprizio

Guest deesulprizio

Hello from the newest member of V11LeMans. I live in Lafayette, CA since 1987. My wife and I have two children, both in the U.C. system. Since becoming empty nesters we have a lot more time to ride my 2002 LM. I bought it with 2500 mi. in late '05 and have 10K miles now.

Bought my first bike, a 1970 Suzuki 250 Savage when I was 17. I have also owned a '70 Bultaco 250 Pursang, a Norton 850 Commando '74, Norton 750 Combat '72, '79 Ducati 900SD Darmah, BMW 1990 R100GS, Honda XR600, Suzuki GS500, and now my Guzzi. Please note: not one with more than two cylinders!

I work in a bicycle shop here in Lafayette, and divide my riding time between motorbike and pedalbike fairly evenly. Thanks!

Welcome aboard neighbor! I'm a hop and skip down the road (near Las Lomas HS in Walnut Creek), and coincidentally also since '87. But wait, I also ride an '02 LeMans and used to race pedal bike a bit. I tend to ride like I used to bike race - too much concern for collarbones to amount to much. But I can generally keep within eyesight and would enjoy company some mutual day off.

Dennis aka Lamedog