TENNI #140 spotted on dealer floor--"new"

stormsedge

Stopped at Atlantic Motorsports Saturday and they have Tenni #140 in the showroom ($9999 USD)...reportedly brought in as trade on a Norge. It has quite a bit of dust on it and 64 miles on the clock. Someone convince me I shouldn't trade the Rosso Mandello on it. :mg: k

Stopped at Atlantic Motorsports Saturday and they have Tenni #140 in the showroom ($9999 USD)...reportedly brought in as trade on a Norge. It has quite a bit of dust on it and 64 miles on the clock. Someone convince me I shouldn't trade the Rosso Mandello on it. :mg: k

Buy it! Give it a loving home!

Sadly, this is much the same logic train I am coming up with...

• 1 year later...

I bought #140 from Atlantic Motorsports in May of '07. It now has 1370 miles on the clock, a little less dust, and is still in perfect condition. The history on the bike is that it was given to Jim France of Daytona International Speedway by the Guzzi factory, I have the pictures and copy of the title to prove it. He is the one that traded it in on a Norge. Although I love this bike, I need to sell it. Anyone interested contact me or lead me to a good place to list a bike like this for sale.

Thanks,

Lee

I bought #140 from Atlantic Motorsports in May of '07. It now has 1370 miles on the clock, a little less dust, and is still in perfect condition. The history on the bike is that it was given to Jim France of Daytona International Speedway by the Guzzi factory, I have the pictures and copy of the title to prove it. He is the one that traded it in on a Norge. Although I love this bike, I need to sell it. Anyone interested contact me or lead me to a good place to list a bike like this for sale.

Thanks,

Lee

Here is a good place