Thousand Oaks guzzi open house, demo rides

guzzi jon

A number of us have been talking to the new moto guzzi dealer in TO, he's been great to the guzzi crew so far and has invited any and all guzzisti to an one house on May 12-13, the best date that interfered the least with previously scheuduled socal rides and events. Sounds like he's got MG truck showing up with some bikes for demo rides and grub as well. If interested, please see this post on the socal sight, he needs some rough numbers of who may show up. At least come and commiserate with many of the so caler's and meet the new dealer. He's open to ideas and really likes input from the guzzi crowd, even offering his shop for tech days etc. Check out the link and post of pm if you plan on showing up. Dont have many dealers that care about us in Los Angeles, need one to succeed, he's also got an Axone

Cheers.

http://socal-guzzi.com/PHPBB/viewtopic.php...b378a0e80c9dfca

Cheers

Jon

Guest h8chains

I surely want to check out this new dealership. I believe there will be an organized ride to the nearby Santa Monica Mountain for those showing up.

I'll definitely be there.

Gotta show off the new toy.

-Jack

Congrat's on the new bike Jack! :thumbsup: Seems like there's gonna be a few nice used LeMans available in socal soon with you & Guzzijon getting those new "fashion cruisers"...er...ummm...Grisos :P . Or will the LM become your track bike?

Seriously though, the Griso is a really nice bike that I'm sure is better than the LM in the ergonomic and suspension departments. Have fun with it and please don't give up onthe V11 forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Just spoke with David the owner, lots planned for sat and sunday 12th and 13th. Demo bikes, me and Jacks dueling Griso shootout.... and you have to ride the three wheeled MP3, that sucker is addicting, handles great and is a blast to ride

Jon