amazing!!

Guest Eric123

Just another twat riding a bike, disturbing the peace of normal going people.That's only dangerous.

And something more to all these "fast & dangerous wannabees" come over here in Athens jungle and drive like this where almost everyone and the cars are going like insane,and let's see if you could get out alive or unscratched within a week.

Riding like this is total Bul***t , whay can''t everyone ride safe and carefully , do they need the "TrailMaster" law to get responsible?

Guest Eric123

Just another twat riding a bike, disturbing the peace of normal going people.That's only dangerous.

And something more to all these "fast & dangerous wannabees" come over here in Athens jungle and drive like this where almost everyone and the cars are going like insane,and let's see if you could get out alive or unscratched within a week.

Riding like this is total Bul***t , whay can''t everyone ride safe and carefully , do they need the "TrailMaster" law to get responsible?

I agree it is irresponsible, no way I could do that in the traffic where I live in DC area.

I agree it is irresponsible, no way I could do that in the traffic where I live in DC area.

When I was younger I used to try and shave a few minutes off my commute every day. I cut through gas stations to avoid lights, slipped between trucks and routinely ticked mirrors with my bars and got into screaming matches with other stressed out freaks.

The same commute I made then in 30 minutes I do now in 40 with little stress and danger. Older and wiser now.

Oh, and now I have an '04 V11 Sport.

Back then I was playing urban canyon racer on a '72 Eldo with drum (rhymes with none) brakes.

Idiot.

DW

Agreed. After watching some YouTube videos I tend to think I'm pretty safe, that kind of drivers must stand for about 99.9% of killed motorcyclists.