So Cal rides for those who could not make Prescott

guzzi jon

My company is relocating from a big building to a much bigger builiding this past week and next week. I have AOG (aircraft on the ground) duty to spread amongst my team to keep the FAA happy. One of us must be available 24/7. We've worked a deal thats letting me ride the SMM's or other local mountains tomorrow morning from 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM, So if anyone who could not make it to Prescott wants to ride during this window, PM me. Also, I have a similar deal worked for Sunday, but I work until 10:00 AM, then I'm off, so I'm good for a ride after that. The riding helps with the chaos and rudeness of airlines screaming at me for lengthy periods of time. If you want to ride some of the local hills tomorrow, PM me or call me and leave a message, I am running our business on my blackberry so I cant answer many calls immediatetly. If I hear from you, I will contact you to agree on a departure location and time, if not, on Saturday, I will be at Starbucks on Topanga and Ventura 8AM-ish prior to heading up to the SMM's. Sunday, would be nice to do the the north LA mountains, or the SMM's again, but work keeps me tentative. I can get to work from the SMM's quickly. If you could not make Prescott and want to ride, PM or call me 818.675.5094 or post here, I will check before bailing. Remember, Don and I missed Prescott rally to keep America free.

cheers, Any suggestions for a Sunday start point and time is appreciated

Jon