i miss my tenni

fernando

it has been about 9 months since i traded in my tenni for a 07 harley street glide .

i miss the guzzi.

and it would be great if and when they resolve the parts inventory issues and get more and better dealers ,i could go out and get a norge .

i saw scores of them in italy a month ago and all were painted green and white and had fancy lights on them ,

oh yes ,the belonged to the torino police and some to the carabineri force.

and my tenni , it ended up in the hands of a friend in vermont who lives about 10 miles from me . he heard about a tenni being at the harley dealer in barre ,vt. and called me to find out if it was mine .

he got a great deal on it from the dealer who made a $500 profit on it and no more . the bike sold within 4 days .

it has been about 9 months since i traded in my tenni for a 07 harley street glide .

i miss the guzzi.

and it would be great if and when they resolve the parts inventory issues and get more and better dealers ,i could go out and get a norge .

i saw scores of them in italy a month ago and all were painted green and white and had fancy lights on them ,

oh yes ,the belonged to the torino police and some to the carabineri force.

and my tenni , it ended up in the hands of a friend in vermont who lives about 10 miles from me . he heard about a tenni being at the harley dealer in barre ,vt. and called me to find out if it was mine .

he got a great deal on it from the dealer who made a $500 profit on it and no more . the bike sold within 4 days .

I'll send you pics of mine if it will make you feel better...

There is a recent thread over on the Wild Guzzi board concerning service from "The Motor Company's" dealers. It would seem that looks can be decieving. Simply because there is a dealer every 10 feet down the interstate does not mean they can/will service your bike in a pinch. It took my buddy Pat over 4 months to get his late model Road King repaired after an accident, so I guess the parts agguement gets blown right out of the water on that one, huh!

In any case, I find much to like about my LeMans and my Cali EV. They compliment each other very well. I have drouled over a new Norge, but I refuse to part with either bike in order to obtain one. I will eventually add a Norge or B1100 to the heard though. There are several bikes I would not mind having, other than Guzzi, but I can't get rid of the Guzzi's to do it. The sound of the LeMans with the M4's is simply fantastic. Pure music to the ears.

If you like the HD, keep it! Find another Guzzi to your liking and don't worry about the dealers. I bought my EV new in '01. I have to date put 78,000 miles+ on it. The only time I stopped at a dealer while traveling was to visit. My HD buddies have needed their dealers several times while on trips. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking them. This is simple first hand fact, nothing more.

Zoom Zoom,

John Henry

(sung to the tune, "Don't cry for me Argentina"

Don't cry to me ....Fernando

you shouldn't sold the Tenni,

but you had....

Fernando......

:D:D

(Gawd, that was so bad l'm even embarresed :blush: )

it's ok Fernando, at least your :sun: Tenni :wub: is gone from you, it's found a loving and understanding owner ,and the bonus is that its still close to you!!

And from everything we seem to read on this site, there will be another Guzzi in your future

:bier:

Cheers

Van