Mirrors?

WitchCityBallabio

The left hander on my Ballabio is starting to loosen up. I think I've bumped into it too many times in the garage. These look pretty good to me. How's the view compared to the stockers? Do you get to see less of your arms?

Randy

I actually like my bar-end mirrors but I'm running Vortex clip-ons... I still like em but I dunno if you guys like mirrors that stick out beyond the bar ends. I see my hips and totally behind me perfectly. I love them.

GuzziWeb_02.jpg

GuzziWeb_03.jpg

Here's a couple of shots of the new mirrors on the bike. I think they look a lot better. I do see a little bit more of my arm/shoulder, but I think a lot of it has to do with the mirrors being more wide angle. The upside is, I see more passing traffic, longer.

And a rear shot.

2007_0617Image0020__640_x_480_.jpg

Ballabio___rear__600_x_400_.jpg

Here's a couple of shots of the new mirrors on the bike. I think they look a lot better. I do see a little bit more of my arm/shoulder, but I think a lot of it has to do with the mirrors being more wide angle. The upside is, I see more passing traffic, longer.

Thanks for posting the pics. I like the look of those alot...gonna check into getting a set.

Randy