Epic Quest - how to become a happy Moto Guzzi owner

jenslh

Hi,

Mikael Wingaa's legendary story about his Le Mans 2 has been available on Guzzitech.dk for a few years - but only to the chosen few that can read and understand Danish :D

Now, Mikael has finished the translation into english to make his work available to anybody.

Mikael's entry into Italian bikes is probably equal to what other have experienced, but Mikael sets himself apart from everybody else by honestly telling the world about the troubles he went through.

It's a long text but worth reading (Nice pics included).

Go to http://www.guzzitech.dk/english and click "Mikaels Story.

Do I sound exited about this ? No doubt about it - Please give Mikael some positive feed back for all his work. (Mail adress is found on the first page of the story)

The story is fabulous, a must read! I love the following line, which I think adequately displays Mikael's writing style:

"When you have a Guzzi you are considered weird. It’s like having a green dog,.."

:D

Also, the author Mikael was already an owner of a Nimbus [very esoteric Stateside, I've only seen one in the wild, & consider myself very fortunate at that], which is kind of the proto-big block Guzzi in the sense that the company made the exact same bike for close to 30 years (as a sideline to their sewing machine biz, iirc?) :thumbsup:

:mg: