Tenni - #106

mrverveus

I bought Tenni #106 last week. It had ~2800 miles on it. The bike was purchased new from Myers Motorcycles in Asheville North Carolina. I am the second owner and I live in Tennessee. The service manager at Myers has a Tenni as well. Been reading about Guzzis on Wild Goose Chase for a few years and finally got a hold of one. I prefer the looks of the V11 bikes vs the Breva. The Griso is kinda interesting but the gas tank is a bit small. Hope to see y'all on the road!

I bought Tenni #106 last week. It had ~2800 miles on it. The bike was purchased new from Myers Motorcycles in Asheville North Carolina. I am the second owner and I live in Tennessee. The service manager at Myers has a Tenni as well. Been reading about Guzzis on Wild Goose Chase for a few years and finally got a hold of one. I prefer the looks of the V11 bikes vs the Breva. The Griso is kinda interesting but the gas tank is a bit small. Hope to see y'all on the road!

Welcome to the fold. I have #116 and was blessed to find it with only 728 miles on it. It is, in my humble opinion, the finest looking V11 variant (OK, the Nero is so close maybe I'd call it a tie) ever.

A Tenni is special- everything else is simply a LeMans!

• 3 weeks later...

Woo, (spelling probably wrong, sorry) met you at the Guzzi rally at the Blueridge Motorcycle Campground. I have the #105 Tenni. Hope you had a good ride home after the rally. I will probalbly go back again next year so until then have a good year. :bike:

Bill

I believe I saw your bike online at CycleTrader, listed by the dealer. You don't see many Tennis FS. I thought about buying it. Congratulations on a good purchase. Hopefully you got both seats. I bought new, but never rec'd my certificate of authenticity (or something). No biggie. :sun:

I bought my Tenni in Vancouver and didn't get the certificate either, l called and a very helpfull young lady in the after-sales dept. put me through to the manager and "presto" l got my cetificate!

try them, what do have to loose?

:bier:

Cheers

Van

So I am warming up my Tenni at the Moto Guzzis in the Blue Ridge rally in Cruso, North Carolina when this distinguished looking gentleman walks up and says "hey, I have a Tenni just like yours... what number is yours?" #106 I sez and he says "I have #105!" And turns out his tent was right next to mine as well... imagine that! Nice meeting you Bill and good to hear from you! Sorry we didn't take any pictures of the 2 Tennis side-by-side. Next year!

Got both seats, spare key, all the manuals, even the certificate for the original owner signed by the MG big cheese. Very well cared for bike with ~2,800 miles on it. I put on another 1,000 miles in the first 1.5 weeks. Lovely motorcycle for winding mountain roads. The Service Manager at the dealer owns a Tenni himself and is an excellent technical resource.